Torn

"Louis

I was sitting on a table in a resturant,waiting for Eleanor to come.We..had a date! I love it when we have dates in puplic,it makes feel like we're so confident about being in puplic without thinking of the crazy fans!Eleanor came,she was b angry probably from the papps whom behind her. She sat down,she looked at me dead in the eye"Hey,my love!How are you?"I said."Are you alright?"

"No,I'm not!Is there anything you want to say?"El said,"Something happened in your past?"

"No!Is there?"I said,what does she mean?"El,I don't understand,like what?"

"We.Are.Over!"El said,my eyes shot out,widely.What she said made the papps run to us and started taking photo's of us."Get away.El what do you mean?"I said taking my attention from papps to Eleanor."I mean,ELOUNOR IS OVER"Eleanor said,shouting the last part to the annoying papps,as they took photo's of her.

"Yeah I got that,but why?"I said,she came to me,approached to my ear"Louis you're a great guy but I didn't expect you do that"El whispered.

"Do what?"I shouted,"I thought you were a nice,funny,amazing guy,who would never hurt anyone.."Eleanor whispered,"I am!"I said"But I was wrong,why didn't tell me Louis?That you bullied a girl in high school?"Eleanor said.

My eyes shot out,how did she know.I mean,I changed.

"She's one of my friends,and she's my roommate in college,I heard on phone saying that she got bullied by Louis Tomlinson not Liam Payne"Eleanor said. "El,I swear I've changed now,I changed after the X-factor.I'm another person now"I said,"I don't believe you"She shouted.She went to a papps"Elounor is over,be happy haters!"She shouted and went.

I went home,nobody's here.I sat on my bed,I checked my twitter.

Mention:

Niall's slut: @Niallismine @Louis_Tomlinson #Elounorisover yay! i knew #LarryStylinsonisreal !

Go to hell El : @KatyTomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson Louis you're better without her! It wasn't a succesfull relation from the start. #Elounorisover !

Harry F*** me : @LiamsBaby @Louis_Tomlinson Louis,I hate to see you like this! Let's be honest you wanted #Elounor to be over you got it love.

I decided to log out but then I saw a tweet that mentioned me and El.

Snow White : @Snow_White @Louis_Tomlinson & @EleanorJCalder I wish you stayed together longer,your relationship was on of the amazing ones'! I'm really sad for you.

I decided to reply.

Louis Tomlinson : @Louis_Tomlinson @Snow_White @EleanorJCalder didn't make my day better but thanks!

Then I clicked on El's account,I saw a tweet from her to that 'Snow' girl.

Eleanor Calder : @EleanorJCalder @Snow_White thanks honey! I missed you,are you coming back to the college soon?The room is empty without you.

Snow white? Holly shit.

"Zayn

I was walking when someone stopped by putting their hands on my shoulder,I turned to see Perrie.

"Perrie,I was comin' to take you some where out"I said,"Um,we need to tal- no I mean,we're over"Perrie said.

"What?!"I said,surprised."You heard me we.are.over!"She said.

"Why?"I said,"Because,I don't trustYou anymore"She said"And,I heard from a girl that you.."She stopped talking,"I what,Perrie?"I said curious,"Did you bully a girl when you were in Highschool?"Perrie said,"What?Perrie..I..I have changed,I never do this now! I'm not Bradford bad boi,not anylonger"I said"You changed me.""So,you did?"Perrie said,"Ahha"I nodded."We're over"she said"Perrie,I told you I've changed and this's not a breakup reason"I said.