NO WAY!

SUMMER

We were asked to go to our mangement which is the mangement of one direction too.I just hate them,especially Zayn.

I wore my skinny jeans and a fit pink top with jeans converse,that Season picked for me.

I went outta my room,I saw the girls in the living room,probably waiting for me. Snow was wearing some cute red high-waisted striped shirt which made her belly showen but she had a nice body,and a pair of red shorts with black suspenders and black converse."Snow,your outfit is awesome did Season pick up?"I asked Snow"No!She did!"Season said.Season was wearing orange tank top with black short skirt and black boot.While Sun was wearing a purple t-shirt and white pants with purple snickers. Sky was wearing a green high-waisted top that had a 'Shut the Fuck Up' written on it,and green shorts with white shoes.

We went to the mangement's office,and guess who we found.. Damn right! One Direction!

"Come in,sit down"One of them said,we came in,and sat down."You'll be on a vacation together,one direction lads' will be teaching you Warzone how to act in interviews and Warzone girls' will help one direction lads' in songwriting,dancing,creating notes and having.. a nice style and makeup."

"NO WAY!"all of us shouted except one direction lads'."We're not goin' on our dead disgusting body"

"You're still goin',it's not your choice"One of them said,"Not you choice"

"Can we fire you?"We asked in union"No,it's not in your power"A boldy said"Oh,Damn it!"we shouted.

"It's ok,you're not gonna die"Zayn said,I looked at him and gave him death glares.

"WE ARE GOING TO DIE! ACTUALLY YOU ARE GOING TO!"I sais angrily,"Look,can't we get this vacation with another singers? please!" I begged.

"No!"the fat one said,"It's impossible".

"What's impossible?"Sky said, I felt her anger climb through her body "Like you got those... um,boys get another."

"I don't want this vacation too!"I heard Louis saying, I looked at him and he had a worry look on his face. "um,can't we be just here."

"No! stop arguing!"The shorty said "You're goin' on this vacation, wether you liked it or not."

" Unbelievable !" Season said,I saw Harry looking at her in a scared look,"This is really not good, I don't wanna go,they're.."

then she stopped,Harry looked at her surprisingly but yet idioticly"What about us? We are what?"

"Nothing,"Season stared, "you are not compared to us"

The mangers looked at us in a scary way,"You are dismissed"They said in union,"Now,leave us alone."

"What do you mean?" I said,getting angry " We are dismissed? no hon,we aren't until we figure a solution of what you put us through !"

"We said you are DISMISSED" They said in a scary voice.

Then Simon came in,"Hey,guys girls, I think you should get out" he said,we went out.

"What the hell?"Sky said, "They want us to.. agh,stay with them!"

"Yes,and you'll accept " Simon said looking confident "Because, there's no other option."

"Why?" I shouted angrily, "NOWAY!"

"YES WAY"Simon said his voice a little bit louder

"Why?"Snow said"They told you ! go pack tonight"Simon said.

We went to our home, we were packing when we started moaning.

"ahhh, I mean why should we go?"Sky said "This's shit."

"It's ok, we can .. Make them break down there!"Snow said, she had an evil look "We can take advantage of this vacation."

well,she's right! We can make them beg for us to stop,but we won't. I won't! After what Zayn did tome at high school!

He'll pay the price of bulling a girl when we were in high school.

--

Please if you like vote!