♡Corny Connections-Justin x SB19♡

Title: *Corny Connections: Justin's Jokes Unite SB19 (Continuation)*

Setting: SB19's practice room, fan meet event, interview setup, backstage area

Characters:
- Justin
- Pablo (Leader)
- Stell
- Ken
- Josh
- Fans
- Interviewer

---

[Scene 1: Practice Room]

*The practice room is alive with chatter as SB19 members prepare for another practice session. Justin walks in with his trademark grin.*

Stell: (teasingly) Brace yourselves, everyone. Justin's got another one of his "pearls of wisdom."

Justin: (holding a paper) You know it, Stell! Alright, gather 'round for this one. What did one wall say to the other wall?

Ken: (playfully) I'm almost afraid to know. What?

Justin: (delivering the punchline) "I'll meet you at the corner!"

*Laughter fills the room, and even the usually composed Pablo can't help but chuckle.*

Pablo: (smirking) Justin, you've got an uncanny talent for turning groans into giggles.

---

[Scene 2: Fan Meet Event]

*SB19 is at a fan meet event, interacting with thrilled fans.*

Fan: (excitedly) Justin, can you bless us with one of your legendary jokes?

Justin: (grinning) Absolutely! Why don't scientists trust stairs?

Fan: (curious) Why not?

Justin: (with a twinkle in his eye) Because they're always up to something!

*Laughter echoes through the venue as fans revel in the shared moment of amusement.*

Fan: (laughing) You're a treasure, Justin!

---

[Scene 3: Interview Setup]

*SB19 sits for an interview, and the interviewer brings up Justin's penchant for jokes.*

Interviewer: (smiling) Justin, your jokes have become quite the sensation. Can you grace us with one?

Justin: (grinning) Absolutely! How do you organize a space party?

Interviewer: (curious) I'm not sure, how?

Justin: (delivering the punchline) You "planet"!

*Laughter fills the room, and even the interviewer joins in.*

Interviewer: (laughing) Well, Justin, you've certainly given us an out-of-this-world moment!

---

Scene 4: Backstage Reflections

*SB19 gathers backstage after a successful show, basking in the glow of their accomplishments.*

Stell: (smiling) You know, Justin, your jokes have become part of our story, our identity.

Josh: (nodding) They're like the glue that holds our quirky crew together.

Ken: (reflecting) It's amazing how something as simple as a joke can create such a strong connection.

Pablo: (grinning) Who knew that your corny jokes would be our secret weapon?

---

*As SB19 continues to rise, their unity remains unbreakable, woven together by the laughter brought by Justin's corny jokes.*

*(The scene fades out on a shot of SB19 sharing a genuine laugh, a testament to their unwavering bond.)*