Bridging Laughter: Jokes Across Boy Bands

Title: *Bridging Laughter: Jokes Across Boy Bands* (Part 1)

Setting: A fictional event where members of SB19, VXON, TXT, and Justin come together for a joint celebration.

Characters:
- SB19 Members (Pablo, Stell, Ken, Josh, Justin)
- VXON Members (C13, Sam, Franz, Vince, Patrick)
- TXT Members (Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai)

---

Scene 1: Joint Celebration

*The event is abuzz with excitement as fans gather to celebrate the collaboration between SB19, VXON, TXT, and Justin. The members are mingling, sharing laughter and stories.*

Stell: (to VXON members) Have you guys heard about Justin's legendary corny jokes?

C13 (VXON): (grinning) Oh, we've heard whispers. Let's hear one, Justin!

Justin: (smirking) Alright, gather 'round. Why did the bicycle fall over?

*Everyone leans in with anticipation.*

Sam (VXON): (playing along) We're all ears. Why?

Justin: (delivering the punchline) Because it was two-tired!

*Laughter fills the room, and even the usually composed Pablo can't help but chuckle.*

Pablo: (smirking) Justin, you're a master of turning groans into giggles.

---

[Scene 2: Backstage Banter]

*The members find a quiet corner backstage to unwind.*

Ken: (to TXT members) You guys ready for some of Justin's corny wisdom?

Soobin (TXT): (smiling) We're definitely intrigued. Lay it on us!

Justin: (grinning) Alright, here's a classic. What did one plate say to the other plate?

*All eyes are on Justin as he sets up the joke.*

Beomgyu (TXT): (anticipating) We're all ears. What?

Justin: (with a flourish) Dinner's on me!

*The members burst into laughter, enjoying the shared light-hearted moment.*

---

Scene 3: Fan Interaction

*The members mingle with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.*

Fan: (to VXON members) Can you guys handle one of Justin's legendary jokes?

Vince (VXON): (grinning) We're totally up for it. Let's hear it!

Justin: (smirking) Alright, here it goes. What do you call a fake noodle?

*Fans and members lean in, intrigued.*

Patrick (VXON): (playing along) We're curious. What's the answer?

Justin: (delivering the punchline) An "impasta"!

*Laughter fills the air, creating a bond between fans and idols through shared amusement.*

---

[Scene 4: Heartfelt Reflections]

*After the event, the members gather to reflect on the day's festivities.*

Pablo: (smiling) It's fascinating how Justin's corny jokes managed to bridge the gaps between our groups.

Yeonjun (TXT): (nodding) Laughter truly is a universal language that brings people together.

C13 (VXON): (reflecting) It's a reminder that even though we're from different groups, we share a love for music and a good laugh.

Josh: (grinning) Who knew that corny jokes could become symbols of our shared connections?

---

*As the members of SB19, VXON, TXT, and Justin continue their individual journeys, they carry with them the memories of laughter and camaraderie sparked by Justin's legendary corny jokes.*

*(The scene fades out on a shot of all the members sharing laughter, symbolizing the bonds formed through their shared sense of humor.)*