Bridging Laughter: Jokes Across Boy Bands

Title: *Bridging Laughter: Jokes Across Boy Bands (Part 2)*

Setting: A fictional event where members of SB19, VXON, TXT, and Justin continue to share moments of camaraderie through laughter.

Characters:
- SB19 Members (Pablo, Stell, Ken, Josh, Justin)
- VXON Members (C13, Sam, Franz, Vince, Patrick)
- TXT Members (Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai)

---

[Scene 5: Late-Night Hangout]

*The event's festivities wind down, and the members gather in a cozy lounge area.*

Stell: (to VXON members) I think it's time for another one of Justin's classics, what do you say?

Franz (VXON): (laughing) We can't resist. Lay it on us, Justin!

Justin: (grinning) Okay, here's a good one. Why don't scientists trust stairs?

*The members exchange amused glances, ready for the punchline.*

Sam (VXON): (playfully) We're all ears. Why not?

Justin: (delivering the punchline) Because they're always up to something!

*Laughter fills the lounge, creating an atmosphere of shared joy.*

---

Scene 6: Afterglow

*As the night deepens, the members reflect on the day's interactions.*

Ken: (to TXT members) You guys got any room for more of Justin's humor?

**Taehyun (TXT):** (smiling) Absolutely, hit us with one!

Justin: (grinning) Alright, how about this? Why did the scarecrow win an award?

*Curious expressions form on their faces as they await the punchline.*

Yeonjun (TXT): (enthusiastically) We're ready. Why did the scarecrow win?

Justin: (with a twinkle in his eye) Because he was outstanding in his field!

*Laughter resonates, fostering an atmosphere of camaraderie and shared laughter.*

---

Scene 7: Farewell

*The event draws to a close, but the memories of laughter remain.*

Pablo: (to VXON members) It's been a day of jokes and connections. Who knew laughter could bridge so many gaps?

C13 (VXON): (nodding) It's true. Justin's jokes have been like a thread weaving through our interactions.

Soobin (TXT): (reflecting) It's been amazing sharing laughter with everyone. We'll always remember this.

Josh: (smiling) In the end, it's the laughter and connections that make moments like these unforgettable.

---

*As the members of SB19, VXON, TXT, and Justin part ways, they carry with them the memories of laughter and camaraderie that have solidified their unique bond.*

*(The scene fades out on a shot of all the members sharing smiles and laughter, symbolizing the lasting connections forged through humor and friendship.)*