Bridging Laughter: Jokes Across Boy Bands

Title: *Bridging Laughter: Jokes Across Boy Bands (Part 3)

Setting: A fictional event where members of SB19, VXON, TXT, and Justin continue to share moments of camaraderie through laughter.

Characters:
- SB19 Members (Pablo, Stell, Ken, Josh, Justin)
- VXON Members (C13, Sam, Franz, Vince, Patrick)
- TXT Members (Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai)

---

Scene 8: Late-Night Hangout

*As the night deepens, the members gather once again, this time around a campfire.*

Stell: (smirking at VXON members) How about another round of Justin's jokes?

C13 (VXON): (grinning) We can't resist his legendary humor. Lay it on us, Justin!

Justin: (chuckling) Alright, here's one. Why did the scarecrow win an award?

*Expectant glances are exchanged as everyone braces for the punchline.*

Patrick (VXON): (playfully) We're all ears. Why did the scarecrow win?

Justin: (delivering the punchline) Because he was outstanding in his field!

*Laughter resonates once again, bringing warmth to the cool night air.*

---

Scene 9: Reflections by the Firelight

*As the flames flicker, the members share their thoughts on the day's experiences.*

Ken: (to TXT members) Sharing laughter with you all has made this day truly unforgettable.

Beomgyu (TXT): (nodding) It's amazing how something as simple as jokes can create such strong bonds.

Pablo: (smiling) Even though we come from different groups, we've found a common language through laughter.

Yeonjun (TXT): (reflecting) Moments like these remind us that beyond the music, it's the connections that matter.

---

Scene 10: Farewell

*As the event comes to an end, the members exchange fond farewells.*

Josh: (to VXON members) Laughter has been the thread that connected us all today.

Vince (VXON): (grinning) We'll always remember this day of shared jokes and connections.

Huening Kai (TXT): (smiling) Even as we part ways, the memories of laughter will stay with us.

Justin: (smirking) And remember, whenever you need a good laugh, I've got a corny joke ready.

---

*As the members of SB19, VXON, TXT, and Justin bid each other farewell, they carry with them the memories of laughter and camaraderie that have solidified their unique bond.*

*(The scene fades out on a shot of the members sharing smiles and laughter by the fire, symbolizing the lasting connections forged through humor and friendship.)*