◟🌨◦suchitwa

[ 슈취타 ] SUGA with BLAKE

"Name: Kim Jin-Yeong, but known to her fans as Blake," Suga seems to have a mixture of both curiosity and excitement in his eyes as he reads his guest's profile.

"Occupation: the energizer of her team and the one who many juniors look up to," a sudden chuckle leaves his lips when he reads Blake's words.

"I'm excited. Very excited to drink with such a cool sunbaenim."

Blake is not one to feel nervous or shy in any situation, but she can't deny the bubbling bundle of nerves within her stomach as she clutches the brown bag tightly in her fingers.

"I'm actually quite excited to talk to this guest," Suga stands with a small smile on his lips. "Let's welcome, BLAKE of ITZY !"

The studio erupts with applauds and cheers as Blake cautiously steps on the platform, immediately her back bending into a low bow as she nimbly shakes the man's hand in hers. Standing behind her seat, Blake waits patiently for Suga to take his seat before he gestures towards her own with a bashful smile at her manners. Sitting, she places the brown bag on the table.

"It's very nice to meet you Suga sunbaenim." she dips her neck in another bow, her hands clasped together in her lap.

The older man repays with a nod of his own, unable to stop the chuckles at the sweet person in front of him. "And you. This is actually a very special episode, because you're the first female idol to appear on the show !"