▹ not to alcohol-free.

- slightly suggestiveness at the very end

• • •

" MOONLIGHT, SUNRISE, BABY COME BE MY STARLIGHT !! "

Momo leans far back as she captures this moment on camera, Chaeyoung and Sana cackling so hard their stomachs are aching; meanwhile, the cause of the laughter, is none other than Jihyo and Blake, singing like they've missed five months of rent.

Arms around the others shoulders, their bodies sway in unison with their makeshift mics (a spoon shoved into an empty soju bottle), clasped tightly in their hands.

The girls, as well as the rest of the small restaurant, cheer for the two girls as they bow proudly, before collapsing down in their seats.

"I can't believe I'm actually seeing you drunk for the first time." Momo chuckles when she has to catch Blake by the shoulders when she leans a little too far back on the backless bench.

It's true, because Blake rarely ever gets this drunk, mainly because no one has ever been strong enough to be her drinking partner; but tonight, some of her Twice unnies promised to treat her since they weren't able to celebrate her birthday with her.

"Ah, unnie," Blake places her hands on Momo's shoulders, her gaze fighting to stay centered as a dazed smile pulls at her lips. "I am suuuuuper drunk right now."

"Cute," Chaeyoung coos softly at Blake's pink cheeks and drunken giggles; Chae's phone is full of pictures of that face and she's contemplating making it her lockscreen just so she could smile whenever she looked at her phone.

"Unnniiess, are you enjoying Vancou'er ?" she slurs slightly, gazing around at the girls at her table.

Jihyo pops another piece of meat in her mouth, letting out a long hum of content. "Loving it !"

Blake slowly turns to smirk at Jihyo. "Ah, I bet you're loving it loads huh unnie."

Momo and Chae snicker at the drop of their leader's jaw, Blake's smirk only growing as she adds the wiggling of her brows to her cheeky expression. Blake is about to say more on the very suspicious behavior between Jihyo and B's brother, when suddenly another song she just can't help but put on yet another performance for - except this time Jihyo sits out and instead just observes with wide eyes.

" HELLO WE UP RUN THIS CITY YO !"

Blake raps away, unbeknownst to Sana sneaking back to her seat - no one had even noticed her slip away to request another song that would just make Blake go crazy again.

"What ?" she shrugs at the raised brow look Momo gives her. "Every good performance needs an encore !" Sana giggles excitedly as she whips her phone out; only to press record the moment Blake can no longer feel her knees as plops back down into her seat.

The girl immediately pouts, turning to the blonde beside her. "You got that right ?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head, her lips pursed as Sana whines softly. "No fair..."

"Manager-nim ? Where are you ?" Blake's head suddenly whips up from it's spot on the table, her eyes roaming around the restaurant. This instantly makes the smile return to Sana's face.

Things only get more hilarious when Blake settles her gaze on Jihyo, staying quiet for a while as if thinking, until she says softly, "Manager-nim ?"

Jihyo shoots up from the bench, eyes resembling saucers. "Yah ! Kim Jinyeong !"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blake lets out an 'oof' when she gets dropped into her brother's arms, Jihyo not bothering to put any care into her actions as she still felt the youngers drunken accusation from earlier buzzing in her ears.

Momo laughs softly from beside her, before stilling when her leader shoots her an icy glare. Deciding to head back to the car that holds a snoozing Sana and Chae, Momo pecks Blake's forehead and bids Liam a goodbye, before jogging down the porch steps.

"How much did she have ?" Liam can't help but snicker at the red face that rests against his bicep.

"Ten."

"Mhm, less than I was expecting."

"She can have more !?"

Jiung rounds the corner of the living room to stand in the doorway beside Liam, and nods in greeting to Jihyo as he carefully offers to take Blake.

"Make sure to give her water before she sleeps." the older man instructs as he carefully moves his sister from his arms to Jiung's, who nods before steadily heading to the kitchen.

"Ungie ?"

Jiung looks down at the soft voice on his chest, Blake just barely helping him out in guiding her up the stairs after retrieving a bottled water from the fridge.

"Ungie ? That's a new one." He can't help but smile at the nickname however, especially when she said it in the cutesy tone that she did.

"Mhm, it's cute - just like, you !" Jiung stumbles instantly when Blake catches him off guard by wrapping her arms around his neck before jumping up to tightly secure her legs around his waist.

Jiung barely makes it to her bed in one piece when she starts tickling his neck with kisses, and he had to pry her body from his own despite enjoying the affection.

After all, he was in her older brothers house, whom made Jiung promise to no funny business.

𔘓.