▹ food poisening.

𔘓. 𔘓. 𔘓.

"Where is she ?"

Yeji politely asks above the cheers from the staff as the group enters their dressing room, still catching their breath after their performance.
Since the room is small, it's not difficult to see it's void of a certain short-haired girl.

"Dashed to the bathroom-"

The second Yeji hears the answer she spins around and heads back towards the door, prepared to run through the hallways at quick pace in search of Blake - only for the girl to meet her in the doorway, panting, her eyes droopy, her ponytail messy, and one hand over her stomach as the other floats in the air, previously ready to have opened the door.

Upon meeting those sharp eyes that now hold heavy feelings, Blake frowns deeply when she notices the rest of the members stood in the dressing room.

"I missed the performance."

Moans of protest leave her members, Yeji pulling the unwell girl into the room, shuts the door behind her, and not a second later Blake is engulfed into a tight embrace by five pairs of arms.

"How are you feeling ?" Chaeryeong's eyes resembles a sad kitten as they roam over Blake's pale face.

"Did you just go throw your guts up again ?"

Nodding tiredly in response to Ryujin, the members guide her towards the sofa and gently help her weak frame sit.

Blake was perfectly fine this morning, energized and ready for another performance; but as the day progressed, a cramp suddenly started to form in her abdomen. At first the pain was tolerable as she passed her time in the waiting room; but things immediately went downhill after she ate her first meal of the day. She was halfway through changing into her stage outfit, and the moment she buckled her belt, her stomach churned sickly and a very uncomfortable tingle crawled up her throat.

Yuna had asked if she was okay, the older paling instantly as she recognized the feeling that was turning inside.

Long story short, Blake wasn't able to perform due to some bad leftover pizza she ate last night, which, Lia did say she should throw out.

"I really wanted to see you guys performan."

With Yeji on her right and Chaeryeong on her left, both girls rub her back in soothing circles.

"Just watch it back tomorrow B."

She looks up from her lap to Ryujin kneeling in front of her, the two exchanging a chuckle. It was pitched that Blake goes home immediately after she sprinted to the bathroom the first time, but she was adamant about staying for support.

"I know you guys did great," she smiled at her members, the two beside her cooing at her and hugging her tightly. "I really wanted to wear those cargos though."

Everyone chuckles at Blake's words.

"I snatched yours, it's already in the car."

Blake turns to look at Yeji with wide-eyes, the pair sharing a mischievous grin.

𔘓.