◟🌨◦soompi article #2

[BREAKING] tvN Announces New Idol Reality Show Starring Canadian Idols.

Sept 10th, 2023
by Alison Kim

_ _ _

Television Program tvN has just announced a new reality show that will include a popular group of friends that have caught the attention of kpop fans from all around the world.

With the show being titled "Canada Bros", the show poster shows NCT's Mark Lee, SEVENTEEN's Leo, ITZY's Blake, P1HARMONY's Keeho, THE BOYZ's Jacob and Kevin, and ZEROBASONE's Matthew.

The group of seven first revealed their shocking friendship in a recent Weverse Live done by Blake. The idol seemed to be chilling in an unfamiliar kitchen, until a familiar face popped in to be Leo, who then explained it was his house they were in. In the background loud voices belonging to boys raises many questions, and some thought it might have just been the other SEVENTEEN members, until they had been seen passing by in the background.

THE BOYZ's Kevin member joked in the live of it being cool if they had their own show, since they're all close friends that happen to have grown up in the same city. Of course at the time, he hadn't known he was predicting the future.

It's safe to say the whole kpop community are highly excited for the show to air.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

COMMENTS:

itzymidzy01 | canada bros is a pretty sick name

zee | so it's kinda like friends in the soop right ?

zerosie | I'm so glad mattie is making so much friends in the industry 🥺🥺