▹ thoughts on thoughts.

━━━〖 🎳 〗━━━

━━━〖 🎳 〗━━━

ㅤ"One ice tea, one Bacchus soda, and one iced caramel latte please," Hyunjin relays his order before heading over to the fridges.

Further away, Changbin is slipping his bowling shoes on. "Everyone, we have a special guest joining us soon. She should be here..."

His sentence fades as he focuses on the background; the very person he was talking about now entering the bowling alley. Blake waves at Hyunjin before making her way towards Changbin, but she suddenly stops halfway when spotting herself in the camera. The older watches her with a frozen smile, anticipating what he unpredictable personality is about to bring out.

She pauses, before suddenly dancing the chorus to "S-Class" as the song plays from the alley speakers. Changbin leans back as he laughs and claps, Hyunjin laughing as well behind her.

"Hi hi, stay-nim," once Blake is plopped down beside Changbin, her shoulder pressed against his bulky one, she waves into the camera with a bare-faced smile.

Blake is very close with all the Stray Kids members, I mean it's inevitable not to be when she not only sees them on a daily basis at the company, but her friendly charm is genuinely just irresistible. When their days off align they'll hang out, they text often, and they'll always casually talk about one another as if it doesn't send their fans into a crazy fit of joy.

Today Blake only has half her day off, later she'll have to love and leave the boys to join her members for a business meeting. Initially she planned on just passing the time in bed as she recently had a fight with Jiung, and they were currently in a no-talking phase. When Hyunjin texted, asking about her wanting to hang out, she jumped at the opportunity (with a little convincing from Lia) to release some stress and just push what's wrong to the back of her head, even if it's just for a little while.

"You're not wearing makeup ?"

"Nope. Was I supposed to ?" Blake thanks Hyunjin for her coffee before meeting Changbin's gaze as it roams over her bare features. Of course he was used to her bare-face, and so much so that he finds it almost odd when she does wear makeup - but usually when they hang out and it's on camera, she tends to doll herself up a bit.

Changbin silently wonders if there's maybe something wrong, because he knows her very well and often times no makeup meant either a crisis, or it's a not-seeing-the-public-day; obviously, the latter seems unlikely as she's here with them.

"Nah, you look good."

All that know Seo Changbin, know he's a shameless flirt with his members, but when it comes to complimenting girls (which is a rarity for obvious scandal reasons) he grows rather shy and struggles to meet their eyes - especially when they're someone he's close with like Blake.