6. The Kitchen

Smut chapter

******

San checked on Hongjoong's passed-out frame, which no longer posed any danger while Wooyoung fetched his bag. When he passed Yunho, he jabbed a finger at the kitchen, the sole adjoining room with no other entrance. They hadn't secured that door, but it could be locked from the inside.

"You want to listen away for a while. I doubt we will be too loud, but I don't want to take things somewhere it might be dangerous," Wooyoung commented. He wanted to be nonchalant about it, but his cheeks heated. Even if it was barely visible in the dark, Yunho's smirk was raunchy.

"Oh? I'll tell the others not to bother you two. Don't let it get too late," Yunho advised.

Thankful for his support, Wooyoung threw him a wink. He marched ahead towards the kitchens and San followed, if with a ducked head. He wanted this, but it was clear to the entire group what they were up to. Mingi chuckled below his hat and Jongho didn't glance up, too busy gushing with Seonghwa about something the laptop created. Yeosang looked confused, but he was busy watching over Hongjoong, anyway.

Since none of them were ready to sleep just yet and the horrors of the slaughter scenes upstairs still chilled their bones, they didn't berate the two. Wooyoung gladly distracted himself with something else.

Wooyoung slipped through the swinging door and scanned the kitchen. Like the rest of this floor, it was barren of its contents. Some bowls and pots were left strewn about, but everything else was wiped blank. The researchers allowed no sickness to fester by leaving the place dirty. The skies were dark, so Wooyoung placed his lantern on the rack by the wall. It threw a pale shine across the steel countertops.

San locked the door behind him. His eyes swiped through the room, making sure the windows were high enough that no creatures would come bursting through. Magically, these were all intact, so their scent wouldn't leak outside.

Compared to their hasty fucks in dark, cramped spaces the last two times, this was a playground.

Wooyoung marched over to San and dropped his bag on the middle aisle in passing. The kitchen was spacious since many cooks once fed everyone in that hall out there. When Wooyoung wound his fingers around the collar of San's shirt to yank him closer, there were so many places to choose from.

"Hmm, this is nice," Wooyoung breathed against San's lips. "Our final step has to be a proper bed, but we are improving."

A beat passed, then San reached for his hips. His red eye seemed to glow in the light.

"One day," he chuckled. His fingers slipped under Wooyoung's jacket, skimming the bare skin between layers of fabric. The feeling of his bandages was rough against Wooyoung's flesh and as much as Wooyoung liked it, he liked San's bare skin more. Their lips melted into one while he reached to fiddle the knots of San's bandages open.

Safe in this space that was theirs for the night, they lost all thoughts about the fouls and everything that awaited them above. The wet sounds of their kisses echoed through the empty room and spurred Wooyoung. Soon, he relaxed against the familiar broadness of San's chest. The bandages came apart as he cheekily tugged on San's lower lip with his teeth, coaxing him to do more.

San walked them backward to trap Wooyoung against the counter, well aware of how much that made him squirm and mewl in the past. Today, however, Wooyoung needed to keep the upper hand. He hopped onto the platform behind him and San lifted him on instinct to help him. When Wooyoung's legs parted to receive his foul lover in between, the ridges of San's abs dragging against his middle made his breath stutter. With a moan, he tilted his head to the side of San's neck. Impatient fingers tugged the bandages out of the way as he kissed the scarred flesh. With a rumbled moan, San dug his fingers into Wooyoung's thighs to drag him closer. His legs naturally wrapped around San's waist so San could grind into him.