T H R E E

ˌ ˈ ˚ ∙ TIDES OF LOVE   ˌ ˈ ˚ ∙

we've been driving for around 10 more minutes until i see my favourite sign.
"entering cousins beach"

it looks the same, the warm golden sand. smells the same, the crisp air. it's like it was waiting for us to get there.

    ˌ ˈ ˚ ∙ TIDES OF LOVE   ˌ ˈ ˚ ∙
Steven pulls up on the driveway and turns the engine off. he beeps twice, letting them know we were here.

Jeremiah is the first to come out. "what's up!?" he says. "Helloo!" he runs up to my mum giving her a hug. Then he gave Steven a hug. Susannah came out with a beautiful floral dress. She hugged my mum, like she hadn't seen her in years. Belly and I both get out of the car. I ran up to Susannah and she went to Jeremiah.
"Wow, you are just gorgeous, your hair! My gosh" touching my hair, she pulled me into a hug. She gave you the most breath taking hugs, they'd literally take your breath away. Belly heads towards Susannah so i go to Jeremiah.

"Hi!" I smile. i don't know, what am i meant to say? he sound my up and twirls me around.

"Look at you!" he added.
"Jere come over here" Steven shouts at him.

Conrad comes out, later than the others with a grey hoodie on. Belly's had a crush on Conrad since she was 10, everyone knew it but him. She knew she needed to say something this year. i could see it, i could see right through her. Susannah and mum go open the door, going inside. Mum is amazed at Susannahs flowers. She has a thing for flowers.

"Guys guys! come over here" Jeremiah said. we all gathered around him. "i mean i'm not sure about you, but i think, i don't know i just thing it's.. time for a belly flop!!" he yelled.

Belly Flops started when i was 10 and had been a tradition ever since. Belly got ducked in the pool, and as soon as she did they'd try to throw me in there too. Last year i managed to not get throw in, i just hope it's the same this year.

"No no no!" Belly exclaimed. She tried to run into the house but Conrad lunged at her, taking hold, making it easier for them to pick her up, Conrad has holding her shoulders and Jeremiah and Steven were holding her legs so she wouldn't kick about. They walked over to the pool and i followed, keeping my distance.
"guys stop!!"
"3,2,1."
SPLASH. belly was in the water, and it was my turn to run. I ran out of the backyard, around the driveway.
"You're not going to get away this time!" Conrad yelled. All of a sudden i felt hands on my shoulders and knees. i was too busy looking in front of me, that i didn't realise Jeremiah was standing behind me. He lifted me up, placing me over his shoulders. I bang on his back.

"LET ME THE FUCK DOWN JERE!!" i shout, he just laughs and walks over to the pool, chucking me in there.
"That makes up for last year". he giggles. But i had a plan.
As soon as i hit the water i let out bubbles. I rise up, not moving, as i went in, i smudged my red lipstick so it bled into the water. I could make out muffles but my ears were underwater, i could feel belly pushing my legs. Someone put their hand on my foot and on my arm, trying to pull me out. i didnt know who it was. Before they pulled me out i latched onto their arm, pulling them in. It was a bit dramatic but so funny. i fell back under, swallowing a mouthful of water but finally able to breathe again. I look down. Ofcourse it was Jeremiah.
"YOU BITCH!" he giggles and he pulls me back under, together. As we are under he tucks my hair back and holds my hand. Then, we rose back up to the surface.

A/N: DO WE WANT SMUT IN THE BOOK??