S E V E N

INCOMING CALL FROM TAYLOR🩷
ACCEPT OR DECLINE
ACCEPTED.

"hey, i got a missed call from you, are you alright? you never call me on the first night?" Taylor asked.
"Uhm, where are r you going?" i responded.
"to a show." she applies some lip liner. "what's wrong?"
"earlier on today when we were all playing truth or dare i was talking to jeremiah, and i don't know, it just felt different."
"good different? see i told you!" she grinned excitedly.

"i don't- i don't know. anyways they've all gone too the bonfire on the beach, including belly!" i complained.
"well why didn't you go with them?"
"like i care about some beach bonfire. i'll smell like shit after!" i scoffed. "and they didn't invite me anyways so..."

"well i'm pretty sure the beach isn't called 'belly, jeremiah, steven and conrad's beach only."
"well i did speak to this one guy, in the morning and uhm he asked me to come."
"see! just go! have some fun for a change girl. see if it's better than the party's here." she reassured me.
"yeah but i don't like that guy." i turned on my back.

"yeah but y/n, that's not the point. Jeremiah will be there! Go to the bonfire, get in his eyeline, let him see you all dressed up and cute. Look in the bag i gave you, i've gifted you my secret weapon. Not to keep! just to borrow. OK BYE!"

"By-" she hung up. i look in the bag and see this.

 i look in the bag and see this

I guess i'll wear this. i creep downstairs and see my mum and susannah on the sofa watching TV.
I tiptoe, hoping they won't hear me over their giggling. i made it to the door.

i stuffed pillows under my covers and turned the lights off before i left so if they came into my room they'd think i would be asleep.

—————-
I arrived at the beach after walking for 20 minutes and heard that "UP" was playing.
"Yo gas station girl!" i heard. "Hey. where you coming from?" obviously i overdressed.
"uh a-another party." i chuckle.
"sweet. yeah. hey. here. take my beer." he offered, pulling his arm out.

"no no no, thanks. i'm okay." if anyone catches me with a beer, i'm a dead girl.
He looks down at his bottle, obviously struggling to find words to say to me, as i look uninterested.
"so uh, you got a boyfriend at home?" what a great time. what am i meant to say? 'oh i broke up with him today.' Absolutely not.

"uhm..." i see steven with a girl ive never seen before. "Steven!" i called out, pulling my skirt down so it went to my knees caps. He turned around, and so did the girl.
"what are you doing here?" he shouts back.
"and i-i'm sorry. wh-what are you wearing?"

"i invited her. who the fuck are you?" oh my gosh. he's known me two seconds, i don't even know what his name is. he needs to chill.

"ME? i'm her brother! She's 16 you pedo!" i almost giggled at the way he said 'pedo'.

"i'm almost 17.."
"my bad!" and he just walked off. what. the. fuck.
"jesus christ...Y/N come on!" steven sighed grabbing my arm.
"what are you doing? Will you let go off me please? You're embarrassing me!" i whisper shout.
"oh i'm embarrassing?" he laughs. "you're embarrassing."
"IM EMBARRASSING?" is he drunk?
"quit embarrassing yourself, are you kidding me?" he walks me over to somewhere.
"stop it steven!" something happens, and next thing i know, i end up on the floor. seeing conrad and belly talk.