Prologue

In an abandoned facility on the outskirts of a district of Millennium, a roar of gunfire could be heard along with robots falling one by one.

"ORA ORA ORA ORAAA!"

Coming in closer, a short, orange-haired girl wearing a maid outfit rushed in, firing relentlessly towards the armored robots with not a single scratch on her.

"Easy!" She huffed as the smoke whizzed out from one of the pair of black SIG Sauer MPX submachine guns she held in both hands.

With the girl stepping on one of the downed robots' heads, she hears a footstep coming in closer from behind. She had a delinquent air around her, yet she didn't seem to care as she looked back on the people that caught up to her.

Revealing their figures, all the people present are high school girls wearing maid outfits, except for one grown man with a white long-sleeved t-shirt and black pants standing further behind. The girls have distinct-looking halos floating behind their heads; what their purpose is, no one fully knows.

"As expected of the President, it didn't take much effort to clear up the path." A calm and collected voice came from a taller and more bountiful asset compared to the short orange-haired girl.

"This mission is just too easy! Why the heck is Sensei even here when we could finish with just the four of us? The short girl argued.

"Yuuka told me to supervise you guys, remember? Don't you feel bad for her for the collateral damage you cause every mission? The grown man sighs.

"I know that! We don't need to be babysitted every single time!" The short girl retorted.

While the orange-haired girl complained about having their teacher accompany them on their mission, she didn't mind at all since all their missions had gotten a lot easier whenever their teacher commanded them.

As they went deeper into the basement floors, Sensei ordered the orange-haired girl as a distraction to lure out all the robot guards into a hallway.

"Are you done, Akane?" he said as he looked over the pale blonde, known as Akane, with a remote controller in hand.

"Ready when you are, Sensei~" With a soothing smile growing on her face, Sensei grabbed his communicator to order the orange-haired girl towards the bomb's location.

"Sensei, you know I could take 'em all at once, right?" She complained while dodging bullets without breaking a sweat as she made her way to the breakaway point.

"Reinforcements are on their way; if we block off their routes and stall for time, they won't bother us once we find the evidence." He gave his reasoning to the girl.

"Alright, Fine..." She relented.

As she made it through the hallway, the robot guards were now squished and had now formed a line while still giving chase, as the front row bots were about to shoot...

"Ok... Now!" Upon giving the signal, an explosion came from their side as rubble fell and blocked their view.

As the dust began to settle, the girl walked over to two people who were packing up their equipment and getting ready for the next phase of their infiltration.

Though ideally an infiltration should be done stealthily, Sensei thought to himself that it wouldn't be possible with this problematic group of 'secret' agents he's working with. The only thing he prioritizes is reducing the collateral to ease the financial problems of a certain Seminar's treasurer.

"Hey Akane, where's the room located again?" Asking the location of the expected documents and evidence of illegal weapon trafficking, Sensei looked over the map displayed on his phone.