Epilogue + Extras

- - - - -
Spoiler Warning:
This chapter will be revealing some spoilers on
Blue Archive Volume 2 and Decagrammaton Event.
- - - - -

From the members around in the room shrouded in high technology, the girl in raven black hair commenced the meeting.

"Since all parties are now present, let's discuss the matter of the suspicious movements in the ruins on the outskirts of Millennium." With a flick from her finger, a hologram was displayed as all eyes were set on the video footage of the supposed normal citizens of Kivotos coming in and out from the ruins.

With an initial look of confusion turned to panic, "Wasn't the entry and research of the Ruins prohibited by the General Student Council?!" The purple haired girl exclaimed as she point towards the robot citizen with glowing orange eyes casually walking past the borders with the robot patrols ignoring them.

"Not only that, the patrols stationed by Schale and the General Student Council didn't bat an eye to the trespasser." The girl in white who was recording had her eyes narrowed wanting an explanation from their teacher who was along with them. However, the man watching the video had an widened eyes, not believing what he just saw.

"Judging by your reaction Sensei, you weren't aware of this." The girl dressed in black didn't bother to look at him. As confusion lingered through the air, the girl then slides a closed envelop with 10 Hebrew symbols with the points of the ten pointed star enclosed by two rings.

"What I'm about to reveal to you is top classified information." The girl in black glance towards her fellow council members who were the only people left in the dark. "This envelop contains the data I've gathered from Decagrammaton."

"Decagrammaton?" The purple haired girl questioned as she opened the envelop.

"Ah you mean the stupid vending machine from last time?" The short orange haired maid from the corner commented with her fellow colleagues remember assisting their teacher along with two other girls from their President's orders.

"Vending Machine?" The girl in white had a slight puzzled look upon hearing that information. After all, upon a single glance from the papers she took, the general grasp she got was Decagrammaton is a super AI that had gone rogue.

"That's right... who knew that an AI from a vending machine became so delusional." The maid wearing glasses spoke, while the short orange girl chuckled as she remembered the most memorable thing she had during their raid. "Well doesn't matter since Sensei here, blasted that thing with an EMP bomb before they could finish speaking."

"So that's where you used the EMP bomb developed by the Engineering Department." The white haired Secretary commented.

Then man awkwardly laughs as he got stares from the black haired girl, which is the President of this council holding this meeting, and the purple haired Treasurer who knew some of his recklessness.

"A-anyways... Rio, Since you're bring up Decagrammaton. Are you telling me that the Prophets had began to move?" He shifts the topic as confusion was still visible from the man's expression. He had every right as he thought he planned ahead and did the best he could to prevent the worst possible outcome.

He convinced and cooperated with the General Student Council (GSC) to mitigate the looming threat, he raided facilities conducting unethical human experiments, he even increased patrols with the help of Millennium and GSC to prevent any unrelated people straying too far inside.

Though he did have some few exceptions such as one that resulted to the strange transfer student that recently joined the club that asked for his help. But, he made sure to handle any loose ends that may lead to trouble.