𓊈𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 8𓊉

𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" I screamed with pain as I rolled of the bed while holding my nose. "What happened? Why are on the floor" Lily asked getting startled awake. "You kicked me on my nose. It hurts so bad. IT'S BLEEDING O MY FUCKING GOD I THINK YOU BROKE IT" I
said panicking after seeing blood come out of my nose.

                                ❪ ❁ ❫

"It still hurts" I said while holding a ice pack on my nose. "It's your fault. Like why the heck were you sleeping while facing my legs" Lily says to me as she takes a big chunk of the bread in her hand. "I was sleeping how would I know what position I was in" I glare at her. "Hehehehe fuck you" she curses at me. I grab my slipper from the floor and throw it at her. I got this talent from my mother. I gotta thank her for that. That's the only good thing I got from her other then depression.

"You're lucky your nose is broken or I would've broken your face" Lily says after getting up from the floor. She fell on the ground after trying to dodge it. "Try me" I bite back getting my fighting stance ready. She holds up my slipper and runs away? "Wait no Lily I might be rich and could buy a lot more slippers but that slipper is special to me. IT'S A GIFT" I run after her trying to get my slipper back. She is going to throw it out the window. "Oh yeah, too bad you threw it at me because it's going out the window and I don't care if someone gifted it to you" she throws the slipper out the window.

I stare at it devastated. That is the first ever gift I got from someone. Well that's exactly not true because I did get other gifts from people. But this holds a special memory to my- "I know what you're thinking. Stop being dramatic. I just recognized this slippers. These were gifted to Jennie but you liked them and begged her to give it to you" Lily says crossing her arms.

"I didn't beg her to give them to me. She gave these to me herself" I say sassily. "You were literally on your knees for those slippers" She points a finger at me. "Do you have the proof ?" I ask her raising my eyebrow. "I don't have the proof but I do have witnesses" she walks out after saying that. "Oh really and who are they may I ask" I walk behind her to hear those "witnesses" names so I can beat them up.

»»——⍟——««

┏Sorry for this late update I was really busy┓