𓊈𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 16𓊉

𝐿𝐼𝐿𝑌'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I was reading my script as my make-up artist was doing my make-up. This whole entire script is so complicated. My first day of shooting this movie and I am already stressing. To worsen the situation the director is probably going to be a another reason for my stress.

𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦 a well known director of the filming industry. A strict grumpy man with no personality. A handsome man but a playboy who has a new girlfriend every month. He tends to break up with them after he gets bored.

He has a history of making actors and actresses cry. But because of his skills and how well he manages things and how amazing every movie turns out no one takes any actions for his behavior. His looks also benefit him. I did see him sometimes in real life but never talked to him. He was the one who selected me as the main female lead for this movie by talking to my manager. The reason why I never got to talk to him. To be honest I am kinda relieved.

I look up at the ceiling and sigh. I wonder what the others are doing. I bet Rae and Arin are having the time of their life. As for Jennie─actually I don't know what she's doing. Probably suffering like me.

"The shooting is about to start are you ready?" My manager says while standing at the door. I nod as I get up and follow him to the set up. I look around and my eyes fall on the most handsome guy I have ever seen. He is even hotter in person. No wonder even after hearing all about his past they tend to fall for him. Later get their heart broken.

I snap out of my thoughts and go to meet my co-actor. After reading all the script I can say one thing for sure is that this movie is going to be a roller coaster ride. A sad romance movie between two forbidden lovers. Which involves the death of the main male lead. So, there's going to be a lot of crying involved and also there are too many kiss scenes.

I mean for a sad romance movie seven kissing scenes are a bit too much. Oh well it's not like I can say anything about it.

»»——⍟——««