5: She Talk's

Two day had passed since she begin walking and ever since she wouldn't sit still. Most of the time she walked around her big room viewing the pretty picture upon the wall or looking out the window staring at the outside world. Looking at the big green forest and flowers. It was a nice sight for her, she wasn't used to seeing so many colors around her. She wasn't use to anything more than a dingy cell. 

She didn't have a clue where she was other than a castle but she was starting to feel safe. She was starting to like being in the castle. Her mind ventured off to Apollo and she wondered what he was doing but quickly changed her mind when she realized what she was doing. Why am I thinking about him? She thought, then started thinking about the grass on the beautiful mowed lawn. I want to go outside and feel the grass between my toes.. She couldn't help but smile at the thought.

Her thoughts were cut short when a knock came at her door. She knew exactly who it was, walking towards the door, his scent grew stronger. "Good morning," Apollo greeted with soft smile. "Are you ready to view the castle?" He asked.

Saige couldn't hide the excitement, she smiled and nodded her head eagerly. Ever since Apollo told her of her whereabouts, she couldn't stop thinking about what the castle looked like, the many rooms, and stairs. She wonder just how many rooms adored the wonderful castle. Apollo held his hand out towards Saige, and this time she grabbed ahold of his hand with no hesitation. He noticed but didn't speak on it, he only lead her out of her room and towards the elevators.

Once the two of them were on, Apollo pressed one of the buttons and they begin moving down. Startled by the sudden movement, Saige gasped and looked over at Apollo with fearful eyes. He took her small soft hand into his palm and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "You're okay," he told her in a soothing tone. "Have you ever been on an elevator before?" He asked.

Saige shook her head no and so Apollo took the liberty to explain to her what an elevator's purpose was. Understanding washed over her eyes and she nodded just as the door opened leading them to the first floor of the castle.

"What would you like to see first?" Apollo questioned as they stepped out of the elevator. Saige was to busy looking at the pack members to answer his question. They stared at her like she was a foreign object.

Apollo notice the stares and immediately eyed every member with a stern look. They quickly looked away at his silent command. Putting his attention back on his mate, Apollo continued. "We have a garden, where we grow our herbs, fruits and vegetables. We have a gym and dance room for the pack members that enjoy exercising and extra activities."

Saige eyes lit up at the sound of "dance room" she could hardly remember her childhood being locked away almost all of her existence but she knew exactly what dancing meant. Sometimes during her dreams, when they weren't nightmares, she would dream of dancing around in a beautiful garden barefooted. She thought she would never get to experience the feeling of her toes making contact with the dirt and the grass between her toes but now she would.

And with the encouraging eyes of Apollo she looked up at him and muttered, "garden." Her soft angelic voice pierced his ears and his eyes widen, surprised that she had spoken to him.

For the last couple of weeks, Apollo had shown nothing but generosity towards her. He came to her everyday to check on her, he taught her how to walk again, and not to mention, whenever he looked at her, his eyes showed that he would protect her from anyone who wished her harm. She had grown comfortable around him, she felt that she could trust him.

Finally recovering from shock, he replied, "the garden it is.." he smiled and took her hand in his, guiding her to the back of the castle. They past the doors that said "Infirmary" and stopped at the doors that said "Kitchen."