Chapter 1: Kyojiro's visit.

*Kiba(You) is laying in bed at the butterfly mansion motionlessly,breathing slowly but surely,making small talk with anyone that enters the room*
Kiba: (To herself silently) "I wonder when the fams gonna visit..especially Kyojiro..i haven't seen him in a while..*Cough* *Cough*"
*Kiba continues just laying there..well..its not like she can do anything other than talking and laying in bed..*
|~~~~~|

*Kyojiro walks in*

Kiba: "..Hi Aniki.."

*Kiba says to Kyojiro..in a quiet voice..sience thats the loudest she can speak..*

Kyojiro: "Hello Kiba..i'm sorry i didn't visit in a while,i had some missions to complete!"

*He has his everyday smile on,with his arms crossed. He sits down on the chair next to the bed*

Kiba: "It's allright Aniki..what have you been up to..?*Cough* *Cough*"

Kyojiro: "Nothing really! Just slaying demons!"

*Kiba huffs softly*

Kiba: "Right..of course you were.."

Kyojiro: "How have you been,Kiba?"

Kiba: "Oh..to be honest..its only getting worse..*Cough* *Cough*"

Kyojiro: *His smile fades a little,but it's still there* "That's no good.."

Kiba: "How have you been..?..*Cough* *Cough*"

Kyojiro: "All fine!"

Kiba: "..Thats great to hear..*Cough* *Cough*"

Kyojiro: "What have you been doing when i was gone?"

Kiba: "..Nothing really..just talking to people who enter the room..i can't even read,it hurts so bad to hold anything.."

Kyojiro: "..Hm..Well..i'm glad you're making friends!" 
*He seems to be trying to stay positive,Kiba can sense the owrry and uneasyness from him.*

Kiba: "..Right.."

Kyojiro: "When will you be comming back?"

Kiba: "..Oh..i don't know..but i know i will come back someday.."
*I seem to not want to tell him that i'm gonna die in about 6 months,if i'm lusky to reach that*

Kyojiro: "Thats great! I hope you'll be back soon!"

*Kyojiro's crow informs him about a mission*
Kyojiro: "Sorry Kiba,but i have a mission to complete,goodbye!"

Kiba: "..oh..Bye aniki..stay safe.."

*Kyojiro leaves the room*

*Kiba is alone again,except for a few people in the room on the beds,resting from battling demons.*

~Note:~
Thank you for reading chapter 1!
I'm gonna make chapter 2 soon!
Have a great day!

Rengoku!OC!Fem x Genyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें