Chapter 5: Demons.

| Previously... |

* There's yelling near the entrance of the butterfly mansion,and in the halls..suddenly.. a loud crash can be heard *

𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙃

* Kiba get's startled by the yelling , hell she got terrefied when she heard it , especially the loud crash .. there's footsteps in the hallways,Kiba's unsure if its multible people,or just one .. *

Kiba: * She's staring at there looking all terrefied , well,there's nothing elese she can do anyways .. *

*Suddenly , someone locks the door from the outside ...*

??? : " Kiba , you there ? "

Kiba : " Oh ... uh .. yeah .."

??? : " Great , this is Kanao , There's demons in the mansion , don't ask how , just stay silent , and don't unlock the door or make much noise .. "

Kiba : " Okay ... * Coughs * .. "

* Kiba stays silent , except for coughing silently every now and then ... *

* Suddenly , there's banging on the door , its agressive .... that's no good ... *

Kiba: * Compleatly silent , not even coguhing anymore , laying motionlessly in bed *

??? : " I KNOW SOMEONE'S IN THERE ! OPEN UP ! "

* Something's off about the voice , it's not the agressiveness , but it also has a bit of malice , and just ... sounds curel ... too cruel for a human ... and it has a werid sound to it ... definetly a demon ... *

Kiba:  *Silent , not moving an inch , or making a sound ... *

* The banging is starting to sound more like they're trying to break down the door ... and nobody's comming to help Kiba ... for now.. *

* Kiba looks out the window , most , if not all of the patients and staff are outside , thay seem to frogot about Kiba .. for now .. Shinob is not there,sience she went on a mission.. *

𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙃

* Suddenly , the demon breaks down the door , and everyone outside hears this , they seem to remember about me now .. *

* Kiba stares at the demon with a horrified expression , it looks terrefying , she notices the kanji for "4" in one of its eyes , its lower moon 4 .. *

* The demon walks up to the bed , and violently lifts Kiba up by the neck , yet she can't do anything but cry , her body is too weak to do anything *

* Everyone outside can clearly see what's happening from the window , Genya is the first to react , and he runs into the building *

Kiba: * She's struggling to breathe , she's crying * ".. Stop ..*Coughs* .. it .."

~ 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮 : ~

~ Sorry to leave you hanging,i'm gonna take a break my fingers hurt from tuping constantly and i don't have any ideas rn,i'm gonna make ch. 5.5 in an hour or two mabe.. TURNS OUT ITS GONNA BE OVER 3 AND A HALF SORRY D*:
~Have a good day <3333