Chapter 2: Meeting The kamaboko squad!

*After about 2 days after Kyojiro visited,there was a group of 5..no..6 teens that were bringed/bu=rung into the room after a battle,one of them in a box..so..the one in the box has long,black to orange hair with a pink ribbon,wearing a normal pink kimono,the second one has a green(and black) checkred haori,with red hair and a red scar on the forehead,and handaufa earrings,the third one has a yellow and orange haori with triangles,and yellow hair,the fourth one has no shirt on,with fur on the waist/belt area of the pants,and has a boar head on,the fifthth one has black hair with a ponytail on the side with a butterfly pin,and a white cape-like (thing) tied with a red rippon around her chest/neck area,i know her sience she's kanao,and the sixth one has a moehawk with a dark purple hairi-like coat over his uniform,Kiba seems to have an interest in them*

*Kiba watches them getting brung/bringed into the room,some of them were carried while some walked,they all were injured,and some of the butterfly sisters were treating their injuries,some of them notice Kiiba lying motionlessly in bed,with her head slightly tilted towards them*

Kiba: "Ohh..new people..*Cough* *cough*"

Zenitsu: "Oml..a girl..and she's hot too?! this is heaven!!"

Tanjiro: "Zenitsu! Behave!"

Nezuko: *In her box*

Genya: *Glancing at Kiba every now and then,but mostly focusing on his wounds*

Inosuke: "FIGHT ME!!! I,THE KING OF THE MOUNTAINS WILL TAKE OUT DOWN!! NEHEHEHEHE!!"

Kanao: *Gives kiba a slight wave,as she knows Kiba very well*

Tanjiro: "Inosuke how many times do i have to tell you fighting people is wrong?"

Zenitsu: "Marry meee~!"

Kiba: "..Hello..uh..your nam- *Cough* *Cough*..your names..? *Cough* *Cough*"

Zenitsu: "Its Zenitsu Agutsama!! MARRY ME PLSSS"

Tanjiro: "Kamado Tanjiro! Its nice to meet you,Kiba!"

Inosuke: "Inosuke Hashibira,the king of the mountains! HAHAHA"

Genya: "Shinazugawa Genya."

Tanjiro: "Oh and that's nezuko in the box!" *Tanjiro points at the box*

Kanao: "And you know me.."

Kiba: "Mhm..ye- *Cough* *Cough* ..yeah..my name's Kiba Rengoku..*Cough* *Cough*"

Inosuke: "WHY ARE YOU COUGHING SO MUCH?!?! ITS ANNOYING?!?! SHUT UP KABI!!"

Tanjiro: "Inosuke! that's not nice!"

Inosuke: "I don't care!!!! HEHEHEHE"

Zenitsu: "SHUT UP INOSUKE IT'S ANNOYING!!!"

Inosuke: :YOU DARE TO CALL SOMEONE AS COOL AS ME ANNOYING?! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP!!"

Zenitsu: "DON'T YOU DARE!!"

Kiba: "..can you..*Cough* *Cough*..please stop shouting..?.."

Tanjiro: "I'm so sorry about them!"
*He turns to Inosuke and Zenitsu*
Tanjiro: "Be quiet,will you?!"

Zenitsu: "Ughh fineee..only because Kiba-chan siad so~"

Inosuke: "FIne Gonpachiro..ugh.."

Kiba: "..Thank you..*Cough* *Cough*.."

Tanjiro: "Are you alright? You seem to be coughing a lot..and not moving your body an inch.."

Kiba: "Oh..its just a disease/sickness i have..sorry if the coughing borthers you.."

Tanjiro: "I'm so sorry! Of course it won't!"

Inosuke: "It will both-"

Tanjiro: "Inosuke!"
*He shouts in a whisper to Inosuke*

Inosuke: "Calm your ass down Gonpachiro.."

Tanjiro: "Its Tanjiro.."

Inosuke: "Yea i know that."

Kiba: *She..falls asleep?? Or did she pass out?? Who knows..*

~NOTE:~

~Thank you for reading!
~I'm gonna write more soon,give me some ideas if you have any<3
~Have a good day!!