~8~

I'm doing a light makeup look when I get a call from Minji so I pick it up.

"Hey- Whoa, you look beautiful!" Minji says. Omg.

"What? Really, omg thank you! I tried putting on a little less makeup than I normally do. You look gorgeous as always." I say and she smiles.

"Well, whatever you did looks amazing. Also, thank you for the compliment." She says and we just giggle.

"Oh, right, I was gonna ask you if you knew who would be coming to dinner cause my parents won't tell me." Minji says while I finish up my makeup.

"No clue, I forgot to even ask my mom." I say, putting my phone down so I can get into my dress.

"My mom told me to dress really nice to impress them, that's about the most I know." I say and she lets out a long sigh.

"What are you wearing?" She asks me.

"A long black dress. It's pretty simple but the straps hang off my shoulders." I say after I zipper up the dress. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is in a ponytail but it's split down the middle. I put on silver jewelry while I talk to Minji a bit more. She's wearing a navy blue dress that is similar to mine with her long black hair out.

"Oh, gotta go, I'm about to leave." Minji says and we hang up. It's 7:45 so I should check on Sunghoon.

I walk out of my room and go next door to knock on Sunghoons bedroom door.

"Sunghoon, are you ready?" I ask and I hear footsteps on the other side of the door. The door suddenly opens, revealing Sunghoon in a suit and tie, but something is different than all the other times.

His suit is navy blue, opposed to his regular black suit, he has a silver watch on his right wrist and silver rings on his hands. His hair is not slick back like it normally is, it's a little wavy and is covering his forehead. He looks.... good. I finally look at Sunghoon's eyes and see his eyes slightly wide, staring down at me.

"Wow." I hear him say under his breath.

"What?" I ask, a little confused.

"Oh, nothing. U-um, I'm ready to... go." He says, looking away from me. He looks really good. I've never really noticed how handsome he is. It's so weird, it's like I'm seeing him for the first time. Almost like the first time I saw him, I wasn't looking properly.

"Well, let's go, the car is outside." I say and head downstairs with him following behind me.

After a silent 30 minute car ride, we make it to my parents house. There are two cars already parked outside so I'm guessing we are the last to get here. Sunghoon and I walk out of the car and make our way to the front of the house. The doorman opens the front door and we walk into the house, finding our way to the dining room.

"Here she is, fashionably late, I presume." A familiar, yet unrecognizable voice says. I scan the room for the unfamiliar face until I am met with a matured version of a face I haven't seen in a long time.

"Mark?" I ask, making eye contact with him. The corners of his mouth curl up and I'm met with a comforting smile from my past.

Sunghoon's. P.O.V

I make sure to dress a little differently than I normally do. If Ahra is dressing to impress, so will I. I hear a knock on my door.

"Sunghoon, are you ready?" Ahra says from the other side of the door. I walk over to the door and open it to reveal Ahra on the other side.

Her hair is slick back in a ponytail. Her dress is simple, black and long with the straps hanging off her shoulders, but it hugs her in the right places and showcases her curves. She has silver jewelry, adding an accent to the clean and put together look she's going for. Her makeup is simple, yet fierce. Her brown eyes lock with mine and for a moment, I can't look away. She looks incredible.