~23~

Ahra's P.O.V

I decided to just catch up on some work to distract myself from the situation at hand. I'm in the middle of writing an email when Sunghoon walks into my office. I look up at him and let out a sigh.

"Where have you been?" I ask him and he looks at me. He looks really hurt, why won't he just tell me what's wrong.

"I went on a walk." He answers me, short and simple. Please, not this again.

"Listen, I don't know exactly why you are feeling this way, but do not take it out on me, ok." I say and he nods.

"I'm fine now, ok. You don't have to worry about it." Sunghoon says and I nod, wanting to believe him not knowing he's not telling the truth. You know what, I'm gonna go talk to Mark, maybe just to tell him to chill out.

"Ok, I'm gonna be right back, you can stay here, I need to do this alone." I say, getting up and walking out of my room. I need to find Mark and tell him to quit doing whatever he is doing. I walk up to my secretary.

"Hey, Jaeyun, do you happen to know where Mark is? I need to speak with him." I ask and he nods.

"Yup, I saw him walk into his office a second ago." He says and I nod.

"Thank you." I say and head towards Mark's office. I give a hard knock before I enter without permission.

"Hey, what's up-" I cut him off.

"What exactly is your issue with Sunghoon?" I ask, pretty angry.

"Oh. My issue? What about him?" Mark says and I roll my eyes.

"I asked you. What is your problem? Because whenever we are together and Sunghoon is around you are extra touchy with me and you act all weird. I don't know what the fuck you two have going on but you need to cut it the fuck out, understand!" I say.

Mark becomes visibly enraged and for a second, I feel pure fear. For a split second, I feel unsafe. An alarm goes off in my body telling me something bad might happen.

"I'm the one who needs to cut it out? Me!? Not your stupid fucking bodyguard. He fucks you, doesn't he? I have known you for YEARS, I have waited my turn. This asshole just swoops in and now you defend HIM? Is the dick good? Huh? I bet I can fuck you way better. Just give me a chance-" I cut him off. He's slowly getting closer and I'm backing up till my back hits the wall.

"Mark, stop! There is nothing going on between us. Whether it was or not, you and I were never going to happen." I say, and Mark is now inches away from me. My heart is beating insanely fast, but not like with Sunghoon. This is dangerous and my body knows it.

"Why don't you love me? Huh? I'll show you, ok. I'll show you that being with me is good." Mark says, touching my stomach. I wince, pushing his hands away.

"Mark, enough! I don't love you! We are friends and business partners, this is never going to happen, especially not if you force it on me." I say and he shakes his head.

"I'm not forcing you, you know you want this-" Mark's words are cut short when the door gets forced open, pushing Mark and I to the floor.

"Don't lay another fucking finger on her or I'll break your fucking hand!" Sunghoon says, grabbing Mark by the collar.

"Get the fuck off me! I'll fuck you up!" Mark says and punches Sunghoon but Sunghoon quickly recovers and throws a punch right at Mark's face. Then another one, and another. Sunghoon is hitting Mark, blow after blow until Mark's face is barely visible and I finally snap out of my trance made by fear.

"Ok, enough Sunghoon! Let go! You hit him enough, let's go!" I say, pulling at Sunghoons arms. Sunghoon finally lets go and throws Mark to the floor, leaving him all bloody. I drag Sunghoon back to my office and he sits down when I close the door.