~25~

Sunghoon's P.O.V

I hear a knock on my door so I go over and open it. A gust of wind that carried Ahra's delicious perfume with it hit me, fogging up my brain. Ahra is in another skin tight dress that makes me want to just confess all my feelings to her. Her dress is red, and although the neckline is not too low, it shows just enough to leave more for the imagination.

Her dress gets flowier towards the bottom, and she just looks so gorgeous. Her hair is curled, framing her face just right. It takes everything in me not to tell her how fucking beautiful she looks right now, but I need to remain professional.

"Holy shit." Ahra says, just above a whisper. That's what I was thinking.

"Hey." I say, the word coming out more airy than usual. All I want to do right now is pull her in my room and tell her to fuck the party, but that is not going to happen, i won't let it.

"U-um.... Are you ready?" She asks me and I give her a small smile.

"Yup, you?" I ask and she gives me a smile back.

"Yup, let's go." Ahra says, turning around and revealing the open back over her dress, driving me even crazier than I already was. I have to say something, I'm going insane.

"Ahra." I call for her and she stops walking to turn and look at me.

"Yes?" She asks, looking at me with slight hope in her eyes.

"You look- uh, you look gorgeous, by the way." I say, all the confidence I had left gone from mustering up the courage to tell her that.

I quickly walk away before I can see her reaction. We get into the car and it takes about thirty minutes to get to the location of the party. Finally, we arrive and exit the car, Ahra always three steps ahead of me.

Ahra's P.O.V

I finally found Minji after searching through the crowd for like fifteen minutes.

"Omg, hey!" Minji says, after I tap her and she turns around.

"Hey, you look so good!" I say, looking at Minji up and down. I notice Heeseung standing not too far from us and I smile as an idea brews in my mind.

"Thanks, so do you!" Minji says and I nod, ready to execute my plan.

"Is that Heeseung, let me go say hi." I say and quickly walk over to him, causing Minji to follow me to attempt to stop me. Too late.

"Hello! Lee Heeseung, right?" I say and Heeseung turns around to see me smiling and Minji looking around.

"Hey, yeah, that's me. You're Song Ahra. How has business been?" He asks me, giving me a slight smile.

"Oh, you know, the normal stuff. Meetings every day and paper work and what not. Have you spoken to Minji yet?" I ask and his smile gets wider.

"No, she might be ignoring me." He says, joking because Minji is obviously standing behind me.

"Nope, she's just shy, you know." I say and push her out from behind me.

"Well, she wasn't that shy the other night. Right Minji?" He asks, a smirk on his face. WTF! AHHH!

"Shut up, Lee." Minji says, her face red as a tomato. Oh you are in deep shit Han Minji.

"Well, then I guess you will have no problem talking to him, good bye." I say and walk off, joining my father and Sunghoon.

"Oh, there you are, you ran off." My father says and I smile.

"Am I needed?" I ask and he nods.

"I want to introduce you to some people." My father says and the night goes on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, see you, love you. You're also coming over to my house after work because we have a lot to talk about, Missy." I say to Minji and her cheeks go red again.

"Ok, fineee. Love you, bye." She says and we all leave.

Sunghoon and I get in the car after saying bye to my parents. The car ride only lasted another thirty minutes, allowing some of the alcohol to digest. Sunghoon and I walk into the house, going straight up the stairs and into our rooms.

I lazily take off my heels and go to unzip my dress. For some reason, it is much harder to unzip it than it was earlier to zip up. Fuck, I'm gonna need help. I don't feel like leaving my room so I'll just call for him.

"Sunghoon! I need help!" I call out and he enters my room within seconds.

"Yes? You ok?" He asks and I smile. I like how quickly he came to help me.

"I'm fine, I just can't unzip my dress, I need help." I say and he hesitates, but walks over to me and I turn around.

I move my hair out the way, exposing my back. Suddenly, I feel Sunghoon's finger lightly graze my back, trading down until he reaches the zipper, causing me to shiver and goosebumps to form. He slowly unzips my dress, the zipper reaching all the way down my back, my back now fully exposed. After a second, I turn around and look up at sunghoon, his stare piercing through me.

"Thank you." I practically whisper and he slightly nods.

Although he is no longer needed, we stay there, staring at each other. I catch myself looking at his lips a few times and catch him looking at mine. Temptation is rushing through me as I walk a step closer to him.

"Goodnight, Ahra." Sunghoon says, breaking the tension between us.

"Yup, goodnight." I say, my lips forming a thin line out of embarrassment.

Sunghoon walks out, leaving me confused and pretty disappointed. Goodness, I'm going crazy.

Sunghoon's P.O.V

"Yup, goodnight." Ahra says and I nod, walking back to my room. Holy shit, I almost died.

I almost let my emotions get the best of me, what was I actually thinking? I had to go and catch feelings for my boss. But her lips were so.... and that dress... and I- Enough! Whatever, I'm glad nothing happened because she was still intoxicated and I'm completely sober. When I said Ahra would be the death of me I didn't think it would be this soon.