2 - Reunite with the 'Lantern Boy'

Gemini nodded, his gaze fixated on Fourth's receding figure. A sense of emptiness began to settle within Gemini's chest, a pang of hurt blossoming as he observed how solitary Fourth appeared.

"Take care," Gemini whispered softly, his words carried away by the breeze.

Standing there, immersed in his contemplation, Gemini watched as the lanterns continued to illuminate the night sky. Amidst the enchanting beauty of the festival, a bittersweet ache tugged at his heart.

Then, it hit Gemini that he hadn't properly introduced himself to Fourth. But from the bits of information he had, he felt a determination. He promised to himself and to Fourth that they would meet again. And when they did, he'd introduce himself properly, just like he should have this time. He closed his eyes briefly, a silent wish forming on his lips.

"Fourth Nattawat, we will meet again."

-----

GEMINI NORAWIT

----

The opulent doors of Gemini's luxurious apartment slid open, revealing Hana, his spirited personal assistant. As she stepped into the room, her breath hitched in her throat, her heart performing an acrobatic feat of somersaults at the scene that unfolded before her. "P', I brought you your breakfast — Oh my goodness."

In the hushed ambience of the living room, bathed in the subdued radiance that filtered through the drawn curtains, Gemini was perched on the sofa. His attention was riveted to the digital tablet cradled in his hands, his immersion in its contents evident. The device's glow cast an otherworldly light upon his features, lending them an almost eerie aspect.

A mixture of irritation and genuine concern colored Hana's demeanor. "You nearly gave me a heart attack, P'," she scolded lightly, her exasperation softened by the underlying worry in her voice. Yet, the sight of the shadows etched beneath Gemini's eyes shifted her mood from annoyance to heartfelt concern. "Please don't tell me you didn't sleep again last night, P'Gem?"

A simple nod from Gemini was all it took to send Hana into a mild frenzy. She briskly moved around the room, parting the curtains to allow the sunlight to stream in, all the while grumbling under her breath.

"P', you know that if Mae Yui found out I've been looking after you like this, she'd probably have my head," Hana sighed, her tone a mix of resignation and mild frustration. "I should've never let you go out to the festival last night."

Gemini's response came out as a weary murmur, his gaze still steadfastly glued to the screen in his hands. "It's fine, Hana. P' Yui is already aware of everything."

"Mae knew?!" Hana's movements halted abruptly as if she had hit an invisible wall. She flopped down onto the couch, her face disappearing into her hands. "I'm as good as gone. She's going to obliterate me."

Gemini's composed demeanor finally grated on Hana's nerves. Unable to contain her frustration, she closed the distance between them and swiftly plucked the tablet from Gemini's hands, a motion he didn't contest. Hana's curiosity got the best of her as she inquired, her gaze fixed on the screen, "What has you so engrossed...?"

Her words trailed off, her eyes widening in disbelief as the realization struck her. The scene before her was beyond anything she could have imagined. It was a revelation she hadn't even entertained in her wildest dreams. "P', are you watching a BL series?"

Gemini's response was laced with nonchalance, his gaze meeting hers unwaveringly. "And if I am? What's the matter?"

Hana struggled to find her words, her astonishment palpable. "It's not that..." she began, her expression a mixture of confusion and skepticism, "It's just that I never thought I'd see you interested in something like this."