7 - Destiny Smiles upon the 'Lantern Boy'

Approaching Fourth, Lin glanced at his phone screen and broke into a smile. "It's truly your lucky day, Fourth. Not only did you receive great news about the audition results, but your famous idol also posted a new update to his account, which is a rare occasion in itself."

"Hey, Ai' Fourth. Are you still with me, my friend?" Lin began to worry when Fourth didn't react or respond to anything. She wondered what had happened to him. Perhaps the good news had overwhelmed him to the point where he didn't know how to react anymore.

----- The chosen cast members' Press day by AKA Corp-----

GEMINI NOWARIT

---

Gemini was feeling somewhat nervous, and he'd arrived at the venue well ahead of schedule. Restlessness seemed to have taken hold of him as he kept spinning on his chair, much to the annoyance of Hana, his devoted personal assistant, who made futile attempts to soothe his anxiety. On this particular day, he had chosen a modest ensemble: a white shirt paired with a sleek black hoodie and matching black pants.

However, what truly distinguished Gemini from the crowd was not just his clothing. It was the extraordinary blend of youthful charisma and striking handsomeness that made him stand out. At first glance, it was evident that he was anything but an ordinary presence in the room. His towering, well-proportioned figure radiated an air of confidence, and his strikingly handsome face held a captivating allure that ensnared the attention of everyone present.

Despite his simple attire, the superstar aura that surrounded him made it impossible for anyone to overlook. Many female staff members couldn't resist stealing admiring glances at him, their cheeks flush with a mix of excitement and embarrassment, as his magnetic charisma filled the room.

Yet, amidst the buzz and admiration, Gemini remained unaffected by the attention. His focus remained unwavering as he raised his left hand to touch the 'Nong Lion' cap, a symbolic choice that earned him the endearing nickname from his 'Lantern Boy.' The cap held a special significance and it was his way of intentionally revealing his true identity to Fourth.

The emotions swirling within Gemini were a complex mix of excitement and anxiety. He had no certainty about how his 'Lantern Boy' would react upon discovering the truth. Would Fourth be pleasantly surprised and elated to learn that 'Nong Lion' was, in fact, his idol, P'Gem? Or would he be consumed by anger and shock, feeling betrayed by Gemini for concealing such a secret? The suspense of the impending revelation weighed heavily on Gemini's mind.

"Please, P'Gem, try to relax. I've never seen you like this," Hana sighed, defeated by her inability to comfort him. It was becoming increasingly evident that Gemini was more eager to see her favorite actor than even herself. With a determined effort, she finally managed to grab hold of his chair and put an end to his spinning.