4 - The True Soulmate of Nong Lion

Feeling a sense of unease, especially as he heard the name 'Fourth' and 'Arthid' were mentioned, Gemini hastened his pace. P' Pang followed closely, aware that as the head organizer of the audition, any mishap would reflect poorly on her, especially in the presence of Khun Gemini.

As they approached the commotion, Gemini's worries intensified. He was now resolute in his determination to ensure his 'Lantern Boy's' safety and well-being. However, his hopes were abruptly shattered as he beheld a disheartening scene unfolding before his eyes.

His 'Lantern Boy' stood at the center of the crowd, his shoulders slumped and his gaze lowered, as if burdened by the weight of the humiliation he was enduring. Water droplets clung to his drenched hair and hoodie, bearing silent witness to the indignity he had suffered. His hands, normally steady and sure, were now shaking as he clenched his backpack straps so tightly that his knuckles turned white—a telltale sign of the panic that threatened to consume him.

The culprit responsible, still clutching a water bottle in his hand, wore a smug expression, clearly basking in the aftermath of his despicable actions. Just behind him, Arthid's face exhibited a carefully constructed facade of concern, yet within the depths of his eyes danced a twisted satisfaction and a sick pleasure that unmistakably revealed his malicious character.

And in that instant, all that Gemini saw before him was a haze of red.

----

GEMINI NORAWIT

----

Gemini's heart ached as he witnessed Fourth standing there, drenched and humiliated, the cold water from the bottle tracing rivulets down his clothes. The malevolent smirk on the instigator's face ignited a seething fury within him. It was rare for Gemini to feel such intense anger, but seeing his cherished 'Lantern Boy' treated so callously kindled an inferno within his chest.

The cacophony of voices around him buzzed like a swarm of bees, with harsh whispers and stifled laughter aimed at his 'Lantern Boy' only intensifying his turmoil. Gemini's gaze locked onto the culprit. Without uttering a single word, he moved forward with the majestic grace of a fierce lion, his strides purposeful and unyielding.

With unwavering resolve, Gemini swiftly sprang into action, his leg rising with determination as he unleashed a powerful kick that sent the sneering antagonist crashing to the floor with a resounding thud. The culprit appeared momentarily stunned by the swift and forceful response, the pain seemingly overwhelming enough to briefly paralyze him.

"What's your problem?" The malevolent boy shot back, his retort laced with a chilling blend of insolence and defiance.

Gemini's voice was unyielding, his words slicing through the tense air like a sharp blade. "My issue is with you. Do you believe you can harm my boy?"

Just as the sneering boy seemed poised to rise, his intentions were swiftly quelled by the frigid, deadly stare of Gemini—a side of him that few witnessed. His voice, cold as ice, carried a chilling warning, "Dare to stand up, and I will ensure your leg won't bear your weight ever again."

The room seemed to collectively hold its breath as the confrontation unfolded. The sneering boy appeared too scared to react, his confidence shattered by Gemini's decisive actions. After delivering his firm warning, Gemini attention shifted back to his 'Lantern Boy', his gaze softening. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice a soothing balm, laced with genuine care that showed in his eyes.

Fourth managed a nod, trying to hide the intense emotions swirling within. The weight of the surrounding gazes was still palpable, but Gemini's reassuring presence acted as a shield against their judgment. With Gemini standing steadfastly by his side, the world outside seemed to dim in significance.