6 - A Promise of Lantern Boy to His Nong Lion

A round of applause echoed through the room, celebrating Fourth's exceptional performance. However, there was one person who did not join in the applause – Arthid. He couldn't hide the jealousy that burned in his eyes, casting an evil glance in Fourth's direction.

Gemini keenly observed this scene, fully aware that whatever plans Arthid had initially harbored for his 'Lantern Boy' no longer held any significance. He was here now, and he was determined to protect his beloved boy at all costs. Arthid would soon learn that attempting to harm Fourth would ultimately lead to his own downfall, one from which he would never be able to recover.

---

GEMINI NOWARIT

---

After P' Ton had moved away, it was Gemini's turn to give his 'Lantern Boy' a hug. He embraced Fourth warmly saying, "Congratulations. You did great."

This time, Fourth felt more at ease, relieved that the weight of the audition was finally over. He didn't forget to hug Gemini back and offered him an adorable smile. "Thank you, P'. Your compliment means a lot to me."

Gemini couldn't resist giving his boy a gentle ruffle of his hair. Seeing the current disorder in the casting room, Khun Long, the producer, coughed discreetly to regain control of the situation. P' Ton, P' Jean, and Gemini himself knew they had to return to their seats eventually. Khun Long smiled at Fourth and said, "Thank you, Khun Fourth, for your amazing audition. This also marks the end of the casting audition. The results will be sent to all of you next week. Once again, thank you all for participating."

As Khun Long's words signaled the end of the audition process, the room gradually began to regain its composure. One by one, the auditionees started to take their leave, exchanging smiles, contact information, and words of encouragement as they departed.

Among those departing was Arthid, who couldn't hide his displeasure. His angry steps and loud gestures as he left the room left a sour impression on some of the others, and his attitude did not reflect the professionalism expected of a young actor.

Before leaving the casting room, Fourth turned to Gemini, his expression filled with gratitude and sincerity. "P' Gem, once again, thank you for being here today. Your presence made a world of difference for me. It gave me the confidence I needed for the audition."

Gemini's smile was warm and filled with pride as he responded, "You're incredibly talented, and I can't wait to see where your career takes you."

With a final exchange of smiles, they parted ways, each filled with a sense of anticipation for the future. Gemini's gaze lingered on Fourth as he left the room, a sense of pride and admiration evident in his eyes.

As Fourth exited, P'Ton, the director, approached Gemini with a knowing smirk. "So, is this the boy you told me would surprise me?"

Gemini nodded confidently. "Yes, P' Ton. He's incredibly talented, isn't he? I believe he'll be the perfect fit for the role of Night in the series."

P'Ton's skepticism had been replaced with genuine approval. "I must admit, he did impress me. He has the potential to bring something special to the character."

P' Jean, the writer, had been closely observing the interaction, and her eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as she spoke, "I was on the verge of losing hope in finding the perfect actor for my character, but thanks to Nong Fourth, I'm now filled with renewed excitement. He embodies the essence of Night so perfectly that I couldn't ask for more."

Khun Long, the producer, couldn't help but wear a warm smile as he saw the genuine enthusiasm in the room. "You all seem genuinely thrilled. But before we dive into the casting decisions for the series, let's take a seat and discuss."