𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 - 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 -
𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

OPHELIA MONROE WAS ONE OF the most popular girls in Mystic Falls High, along with Caroline Forbes of course.

Ophelia was never alone. She always had someone with her, whether it was Caroline, Elena or Bonnie. Or all of them.

But Ophelia is holding a huge secret about her and her family that no one knows.

yet, atleast.

Secrets always somehow come up in Mystic Falls. Even the ones that are hidden the deepest.

And Ophelia's secret is hidden quite deep. Little did she know that it would show up sooner than later.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Ophelia was woken up by the beeping of her alarm. She groaned while shutting the alarm off.

It was the first day of school and she definitely was not ready for it.

The only thing Ophelia liked about the first day of school was the back to school party at the Falls.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Once Ophelia was dressed she went to get breakfast, stomping her way down the stairs.

"Well good morning sunshine" her mother greeted her once she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"There's nothing good about today, mom" Ophelia said to the older lady.

"I know dear but you really should eat something now or you'll be late" her mom said.

After Ophelia ate breakfast, she got in her car and went on her way to school.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Ophelia arrived at the school at the same time as Bonnie, Elena and her bestfriend Caroline.

"Lia!" Caroline squealed once she saw her bestfriend get out of her car.

"Ugh I missed you so much" Lia said as she hugged the blonde girl.