𝘁𝘄𝗼

02 - comets and night skies

STEFAN AND OPHELIA SPENT ALL night getting to know eachother and they both ended up falling asleep on the living room couch.

Ophelia's mother got to the bottom of the stairs as she saw the two asleep and cuddled up on the couch, Ophelia on top of Stefan and Stefan's hands wrapped around Lia's torso.

The mother smiled at the sight of her daughter looking so peaceful. And even tho it's with a vampire- the older lady was still happy for her daughter that she loves deeply

The 17 year old girl's mom left the house before the two teens woke up.

The first one of the two to wake up was Stefan.

He smiled when he looked down at Lia, who's head was buried in his chest. He didn't move even tho he was awake to try to not wake the peaceful girl up.

"I didn't know you liked to stare at sleeping girls" came a sleepy voice that was muffled by his chest. "I can feel your eyes on me" the sleepy voice added.

"Sorry, you just looked so peaceful" Stefan said quietly.

"Aren't I always peaceful?" Lia asked teasingly.

"Sure" Stefan laughed.

"Come on. I'll show you my room where we can get ready for the day" Lia yawned as she got up.

✦ヽ*☆°•

"Shit it's so close with if we're going to be late for school or not" Lia spoke quickly. "We have to go, now!" she said as she grabbed her bag and Stefan's hand to drag him with her.

"We don't want to be late or mr. Tanner is gonna be mad at us" Lia continued as she dragged Stefan down the stairs.

Stefan chuckled slightly at the way Lia was acting. "Hey! What're you laughing at?" she exclaimed while turning around to look at the chuckling boy as they got at the bottom of the stairs.

"Nothing, nothing" he said while trying to hold laughter.

"Asshole" Lia mumbled as she continued dragging him to her car.

Once they reached the car, Lia was about to go to the drivers side when Stefan stopped her.

"Sweetheart, I'm driving" he said.

"Oh okay" Lia said as she looked away so he wouldn't notice the slight blush on her cheeks.

Stefan smirked knowing that Lia got flustered by the petname.