𝘀𝗶𝘅

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

06 - cherry red hearts

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

OPHELIA WOKE UP IN HER BED with Stefan asleep next to her. She stared at him for a while, before his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, sweetheart" Stefan said as he caught his girlfriend staring at him. His voice raspy with having just woken up.

Ophelia blushed in embarrasment of being caught staring at him, "Morning, handsome".

Stefan was almost out of bed as Ophelia pulled him back. "Don't get up yet. I'm warm and comfortable. And I wanna cuddle"

Stefan chuckled at that and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close as he kissed the crown of her head.

The two supernatural beings stayed like that for a good while before getting up to start the day.

They did their own routines but Ophelia clung to Stefan almost the whole time, making it hard to do their routines.

"Sweetheart, you need to brush your teeth. And to do that you need to let me go" Stefan told his girlfriend softly.

Ophelia groaned into her boyfriends chest, not wanting to let go. "I don't wanna" her voice came out muffled.

"Lia."

Ophelia groaned as she let her hands fall to her sides from around his torso, "Fine".

"Thank you"

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Ophelia entered the Mystic Grill with Caroline and Bonnie.

"You're taking Damon to the founder's party? What about me?" Bonnie asked the blonde girl.

"Go with Ophelia" Caroline suggested.

"Not going" Ophelia said as she sat down at the table they picked.

"Well go with Elena then" Caroline said as she turned to Bonnie.

"She's going with Stefan" Bonnie said.

"What" Ophelia almost yelled, whipping her head towards Bonnie.

"You didn't know?" Bonnie asked.

"No I didn't know! Why is she going with my boyfriend?"

"Ugh I'm going to go calls Stefan about this. Be right back" Ophelia said as she got up, fuming with anger.