𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

05 - kisses

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

OPHELIA WAS SMILING THE WHOLE way to where the rest of the cheerleaders were.

Once she reached the others, her bestfriend- Caroline- went straight to questioning her smile, "What's got you smiling so hard? Or should I say who?"

"Come on I can't tell you in front of all these people, sorry girls" Ophelia said as she pulled Caroline off to the side.

"Come on now, spill the tea" Caroline said quickly but quietly so that the others wouldn't hear them.

"Me and Stefan kissed...twice"

"Oh my god! It finally happened!" the blonde one almost yelled, getting the attention on them because of her raised voice.

"Care quiet down please" the black haired one tried to calm her bestfriend down.

Caroline took a deep breath to calm herself before dragging Ophelia with her to the other cheerleaders, "Okay girls, the football game starts soon and we've got to go over everything atleast twice. So let's get started on that, okay?"

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"Wait, wait, wait, Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. Let's be honest here. In the past, we used to let other teams come into our town and roll right over us!" Tanner said as the crowd booed. "But that is about to change" Tanner continued and the crowd erupted into cheers.

"We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offense, and I'm gonna tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these. Let's give it up for Stefan Salvatore!" Tanner said as he finished his little speech.

Ophelia cheered as Stefan walked on to the field. And as she was looking at him, Stefan turned his head, looked Ophelia in the eyes and winked at her. Ophelia blushed at that as she smiled at him.

"This blows. He can't start the guy. He just got here" Tyler said from his spot at the field.

"That have been waiting for us to put a check in the win column, I have only one thing to say to you...Your Timberwolves are hungry" Tanner said from his spot.

Tyler walked up to Vicki.

"Hey, babe. What's wrong?" Vicki asked Tyler.

"Nothing" Tyler answered his girlfriend.