𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

04 - secrets out

04 - secrets out

"Oh" Elena said.

"Hope you don't mind" Damon said from his spot that was next to Caroline.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked his brother as he went to stand next to Ophelia, putting a hand on the small of her back.

"Waiting for Elena to invite me in" the raven black haired man answered his brother.

"Oh, yeah, you can..." said Elena as she started to move out of the way.

"No, no, no. He can't, uh...he can't stay. Can you, Damon?" Stefan said, not wanting Damon to be invited inside the house.

"Get in here" Caroline said to Damon as she got inside the Gilbert residence.

"We're just...finishing up" Stefan tried once more.

"It's fine. Just come on in" Elena said, moving out of Damon's way.

"You have a beautiful home, Elena"

"Thank you"

✦ヽ*☆°•

Ophelia was sitting next to Stefan on the couch in Elena's living room as Caroline was ranting about random things.

"I cannot believe that Mr. Tanner let you on the team. Tyler must be seething. But good for you. Go for it" the blonde said as she looked at Stefan.

"That's what I always tell him. You have to engage. You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it" Damon said, smirking at his brother.

Ophelia rolled her eyes at the comment that Damon made, getting annoyed by the vampire and wanting nothing more than to give the man an aneurysm. But sadly she couldn't do it because she promised her mom that she wouldn't use her magic outside of their house or the woods they live in.

"Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today. It's only because you missed summer camp. God, I don't know how you're ever going to learn the routines" Caroline continued her rant.

"Me and Bonnie will work with her. She'll get it" Ophelia said to her bestfriend.

"I guess we can put her in the back" the blonde girl ignored her bestfriends comment.

Ophelia scoffed at being ignored by her bestfriend, hating how the blonde was acting.

"You know, you don't seem like the cheerleader type, Elena. But Ophelia does seem like one. I can imagine her on the field, cheering the football players on" Damon said as he looked from Elena to Ophelia.