𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

03 - sorry sweetheart

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling" said Bonnie

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena asked as Ophelia stayed quiet, knowing what Bonnie meant by the bad feeling.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend"

"We're not dating, Bon" Ophelia finally spoke up.

"Yet" Bonnie said, smirking

✦ヽ*☆°•

Stefan walked up to the three girls who were hanging out outside of the school. When he reached them, he put an arm around Ophelia's shoulders.

"Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie.
Stefan said as he greeted the two girls.

"Morning sweetheart" he said after he had kissed the top of the black haired girl's head.

"Mornin' " Ophelia said back to the boy she was leaning on.

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later" Bonnie said.

"Bonnie, wait..." said Elena.

"She doesn't like me very much" Stefan said.

"Don't worry she will like you once she gets to know you" Ophelia said as she looked at the boy.

As Bonnie walked away, Stefan was looking down at Ophelia. He had realized last night that he was starting to grow a crush on the girl he was looking at.

The two were looking fondly at each other while Elena was looking at them with a smirk, knowing that they like one another.

"Here's what we're going to do. Are you both free tonight?" Elena randomly asked.

"Yes" Stefan and Ophelia said at the same time.

"Perfect. Dinner, my house. 8:00. You both, me, and Bonnie. You and Bonnie will spend some quality time and she'll get to see what a great guy you are. Mission accomplished" Said the brunette girl as she clapped her hands together.

"Oh god..." mumbled Ophelia and Stefan chuckled at the black haired girl's reaction.

Tyler throws a american football at Stefan, who has his back towards him. He quickly turns around, catches the ball, and throws it back to Tyler, leaving him and Matt shocked.

✦ヽ*☆°•

The three friends were walking back inside of the school as they were talking.