Chapter 02: Miraculous Effect

Kaido saw the three beans in Jigen's hand and thought they were just ordinary beans, which made him feel like Jigen was insulting his intelligence and tricking him with common beans.

"They're just three common beans, what kind of invention can it be?" Kaido said.

Jigen had long guessed this would happen. After all, Senzu beans look exactly like ordinary beans and there's no magic involved.

The more pressure Kaido put on him, the clearer Jigen's mind became. He calmly explained, "That's one of the magical things about my invention. It looks like a normal bean, but it's not that simple."

"Its name is [Senzu]. After taking it, all the wounds on the user's body can be healed in an instant. Not only that, it also has an impressive function, that is, it has the effect of bringing back the dead. You can revive them directly after they die, as long as not too much time has passed since their death."

After Kaido heard the words, the impulse in his body didn't stop, he looked at Jigen and saw that his expression was indifferent, without a trace of turbulence, which made Kaido's expression evasive.

Jigen's statement made Kaido very interested. After all, this seemingly ordinary bean can heal all wounds and has the effect of bringing back the dead, which has surpassed his strongestbiological physique.

But such magic made Kaido not too convinced.

Kaido's low voice had a touch of threat, "Little brat, if you dare to lie to me, you're doomed."

When Jigen heard this, he couldn't help overflowing with joy.

He was going to survive.

Jigen smiled and said confidently, "You'll know if you try it."

Kaido saw that Jigen was very confident and stopped talking nonsense. You can know if it's true or not.

Kaido jumped directly into the depths of the jungle on the island. When he appeared in front of Jigen again, there was an additional wild bear in his hand.

Jigen calmly raised his eyebrows. The whole process of Kaido took less than 5 seconds.

Kaido directly threw the wild bear in his hand in front of Jigen, the bear's head dripping with blood and a large dent already out of breath.

"Little devil, revive it, if you can't do it, then you'll be buried with it," Kaido threatened in a low voice.

Jigen nodded, without nonsense, and took out one of the three [Beans], and then put it in the mouth of the wild bear.

When Xiandou entered the mouth of the dead wild bear, it immediately turned into a green light and entered the body of the wild bear.

This scene made Kaido's eyes widen.

His head, which was blown offby Kaido's blow, quickly healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, his flesh twisted and grew rapidly, and his skull reorganized and grew...

After a while, the wild bear was intact, and even some of its old wounds healed.

The wild bear regained its vitality and came back to life. After it made a comfortable "Ow" sound, it saw Kaido and immediately screamed in fear and ran away quickly.

The scene of Kaido blowing off his head at this moment was imprinted in the bear's mind, causing him irreparable trauma.

When Kaido saw the fleeing wild bear, he froze in place, his eyes flickering, as if he couldn't believe what was happening in front of him, and his expression was full of surprise.

He had killed the bear. He knew very well that the bear was already dead, and the child in front of him couldn't do anything.

In other words, everything this child said was true, and the thing called [Senzu Beans] in his hand really had the effect of bringing the dead back to life.

The strongest creature cannot help but think of many things. If he uses it with his subordinates, doesn't that mean that they all have an extra life?

And if the child in front of him can achieve mass production, then his Beast Pirates can be replaced by an even more terrifying name.

Kaido couldn't help but look at Jigen, there was only joy in his heart now.

Now, in Kaido's eyes, Jigen in front of him is a great treasure.

"Kid, your invention is truly amazing, it opened my eyes, what's your name?"

When Jigen heard the words, he also filled with joy. He knew that the value he showed had won Kaido's favor.

'Finally, I can leave this ghost place, it's been 100 days...'

However, Jigen wasn't in a hurry to answer. Now that he has shown his worth, it's time to fight for his own interests.

Jigen doesn't want Kaido to prostitute his own things and has to show his attitude from the beginning.

His performance was neither humble nor arrogant, just like chatting normally, he said, "You can recruit me, but I have my conditions."

Kaido waved his hand directly, "As long as you're willing to join the Beast Pirates, you can say whatever the conditions are."

Jigen wasn't polite and said directly, "First, as I was invited to join, my status and rights shouldn't be too low, I don't want anyone to step on my face, and when I do research, it may require materials to be developed, so it'snecessary to transfer the rights."

"Second, you've also seen my current situation, so the salary cannot be lower."

"Third, [Senzu] is just my current lowest-level invention, and I will continue to develop more powerful technologies in the future, which requires your total and unconditional support."

"Fourth..."

Kaido interrupted directly, "You don't need to say anything else, there's no problem with all these conditions, I agree with all of them."