Chapter 16: Doflamingo Stunned

Vergo, who is undercover in the Navy Headquarters, has an urgent report.

Doflamingo looked around, the members were enjoying the party, so he chose to answer the phone.

Vergo's voice sounded, "Young Master! I have received news that can change the world..."

Doflamingo listened as Vergo, who had always been calm and collected, had a turbulent tone, and also said such exaggerated words that made him realize that this time through the flowers were not simple.

Something big must have happened.

Doflamingo said quietly, "Wait a moment, Vergo, I'll clear the field!"

Saying that, Doflamingo immediately stopped the party and kicked everyone out of the hall, leaving only the immediate members of the Donquixote family.

The people of the Donquixote family were very puzzled by Doflamingo's actions, but when they found out that their young master was in contact with Vergo, they suddenly understood the reason.

Until then, Doflamingo told Vergo, "You can speak."

"Young master, have you heard of the recent uproar caused by Kaido of the Beasts at the Navy Headquarters?" Vergo asked into the phone.

Doflamingo showed a strange expression and said in surprise, "Of course I have heard, the news is about to spread all overthe world."

"Moreover, it's not the first time Kaido has gone to the Navy Headquarters to cause a scene. I don't know how strange it is."

Vergo nodded in response, "Certainly! There is nothing surprising about Kaido's disturbances at the Navy Headquarters."

"The main reason is that this time he left some beans, which should be called Senzu Beans to be precise."

"Senzu!?" Doflamingo murmured with curiosity about this new term.

"Yes! This bean is not easy. As long as a person eats it at once, they can recover in an instant."

Doflamingo was immediately surprised when he heard the words. He repeatedly asked Vergo in disbelief. He wondered if he had misheard.

However, Vergo gave Doflamingo an affirmative answer, saying that he heard correctly.

This made Doflamingo take a deep breath. If the person on the phone wasn't Vergo, he really wouldn't believe what he was hearing.

A person who is on the brink of death and has only one breath left can be healed in an instant. This is too absurd.

However, Vergo is loyal. If it's not 100% secure information, he will never report it. He came to report now, which shows he has researched it clearly.

Then Doflamingo suddenly thought of the smuggling that the Beasts Pirates had bought from him, with all kinds of materials.

It seems that they have made progress so far, so this time Kaido of the Beasts went to the Navy Headquarters and accidentally lost some beans...

Thinking of this, Doflamingo showed a horrified expression.

"In this way, the Beasts Pirates are not invincible!?"

The other members of the Donquixote family also heard Vergo's words and their faces were shocked.

On the other side, Vergo said, "Young master, this is just one of the effects of those beans."

After hearing the words, Doflamingo felt another wave in his heart. This was already shocking enough, and there was more!

"Former Marine Admiral Zephyr, young master, you should know about his arm, right?"

Waiting for Doflamingo to respond, Vergo continued, "His broken arm from a few years ago has been healed, and Zephyr, the former 'Black Arm', has returned."

Doflamingo's pupils immediately shrank, and the veins on his forehead kept twisting, "His cut off arm was able to be restored with this bean!?"

"This is already beyond the field of medicine...."

"How the Beasts Pirates obtained this thing, or how it was developed, is incredible."

On the other side, Vergo continued, "Young master, don't worry!"

"There is also one of the most outrageous effects, but at the moment I have only heard some rumors..."

After a pause, Vergo changed the conversation again, "This rumor should be 80% true. It is said that this thing can revive the dead, and the aunt of Fleet Admiral Sengoku was resurrected."

The wine glass in Doflamingo's hand fell to the ground with a thud. He didn't even notice the red wine in it and just stood there motionless.

He was completely stunned by the news.

All the members of the Donquixote family were shocked.

"Vergo, I suspect you're joking with me..." Trebol couldn't help but shout into the phone, his nose twitching wildly, showing his excitement now.

"This is more perverted than Marco's Phoenix Fruit ability!" Pica said in amazement.

Doflamingo recovered from his surprise and turned to Vergo with a cold voice, "Vergo, are you sure this is true?"

Vergo responded without hesitation, "Yes, young master. I have confidence in the source of this information."

Doflamingo was silent for a moment, then said with determination, "Vergo, this is a great opportunity for us. We need to get our hands on these magic beans at all costs."

"How can we do that?" Trebol asked with an evil smile.

Doflamingo replied with an even more evil smile, "We will do whatever it takes. We will send our best men to infiltrate the Beasts Piratesand steal those beans for us!"

The Donquixote family members nodded in agreement. They all knew that this was a rare opportunity that they couldn't miss.

Doflamingo then ordered Vergo to gather all the information he could about the beans and the Beasts Pirates.

Vergo promised to do so and ended the call.

Doflamingo was deep in thought. He knew that whoever possessed those beans would have a huge advantage in the world.

He couldn't let this opportunity slip away, even if it meant going to war with the Beasts Pirates.

The Donquixote family had always been ambitious, and this new development only fueled their desire for power.

Doflamingo raised his head and looked at his loyal subordinates, "Let's get ready for war, my family. We will not rest until we have those beans in our hands!"

The members of the Donquixote family raised their glasses in agreement, their eyes filled with excitement and determination.

The news of the Senzu Beans had shaken the world, and it was only a matter of time before the Donquixote family made their move.