Chapter 38: Big Mom Gets Excited

Seeing Big Mom try out the [Universal Capsule] with a snack, Kaido immediately felt that Big Mom was joking and took the [Universal Capsule] in his hand.

"This thing contains food, it's simply an insult to Jigen."

Jigen actually wanted to say that he doesn't care at all, but considering that Kaido is his captain anyway, he'll give him a bit of face.

Kaido loudly said, "Come here, push some strong ones here and bring some firearms and ammunition."

As someone who loves to fight, he has some ideas.

Soon, more than a hundred men brought a batch of weapons, and more than a dozen people pushed a huge fortress. Even if they were strong, they were still panting.

"Kaido-sama, here it is!"

Although these turrets are powerful, their biggest disadvantage is that they are too bulky.

Kaido sneered, stored all the ammunition in the universal capsule, and then easily placed these giant cannons where he wanted them.

Kaido found that his idea was feasible and immediately filled with joy. He opened his hands and said loudly, "Everyone, the war will change, welcome to a new battlefield!"

"Ugh, cluck, cluck..."

Kaido's hearty laughter sounded in the hallway.

Everyone in the Beast Pirates was stunned, especially the high-ranking officials, who had a golden light in their eyes. They all understood the strategic significance of this invention.

"Hahaha... I always felt that the firepower of the artillery on the ship was insufficient, but now with this universal capsule, the firepower is absolutely utilized." Jack laughed excitedly.

"The universal capsule is a weapon of war!"

"..."

Everyone in the Beast Pirates is very excited,

And everyone in the Big Mom Pirates was also stunned when they saw it, feeling a little envious of the Beast Pirates for having such a scientist.

Both sides were in the superior position after the fight, and everyone understood how terrifying this multi-purpose capsule was, making them look extremely solemn.

A cold light shone in Katakuri's eyes, and he said in a deep voice, "This universal capsule is a perfect combination with that door that allows you to go anywhere."

His brothers couldn't help but look at Katakuri, only to hear him say slowly, "A universal capsule can contain a 100-meter-long pirate ship, which is considered to have a capacity of more than 10 tons. If it is filled with gunpowder, what will happen?"

"And then a dozen more universal capsules?"

"All the beasts only need to find a moment to use the door, in the territory of a major force, even at the Naval Headquarters. It only takes a second to blow everything up!"

"o...o"

Katakuri recounted everything about the combination of [Universal Capsule] and [Magic Door].

The Big Mom Pirates were all terrified and a shiver ran down their spines.

Even Big Mom, the head of her huge family, felt fear, not for herself, but for her territory.

It was like having a knife to the throat at all times, not even letting you breathe.

This feeling was really unpleasant.

"This thing is also very powerful. It should be difficult to make so many. It is estimated that the Beast Pirates won't be able to create so many universal capsules for a while..." Cracker whispered.

But just after he finished speaking, he didn't expect Jigen to simply take out 9 more capsules and make all the Big Mom Pirates stare at him.

"Friend, can you give us a little hope?" Perospero spat out his tongue in horror.

Now, everyone in the Big Mom Pirates is truly scared. The current Beast Pirates have the [Magic Door], the [Universal Capsule], and the [Senzu Bean], so what kind of battle can't they win?

The current Beast Pirates can say whatever they want, and there is almost no force in the world that can face them head-on.

Kaido took the remaining 9 universal capsules from Jigen, only to hear Jigen say, "Insufficient funds, there is only enough for this small amount."

The people of the Big Mom Pirates suddenly became very uneasy when they heard this.

Did this disaster speak human words?

10 capsules and they say that's all?

Do you know that a single capsule is already very scary, let alone ten?

Kaido was in a good mood and laughed.

But suddenly, Big Mom made a bold statement.

"Brat, you want to be part of the Big Mom Pirates, I can even marry you to three of my daughters."

However, as soon as this sentence came out, the momentum in Kaido's body suddenly erupted into flames, and the momentum continued to increase!

The black thunder flashed, and it turned out to be a direct release of Conqueror's Haki!

Kaido said in a low voice, his eyes were extremely cold, like those of a dragon: "Linlin, I said before not to let your mind wander."

"Will you try again?"

Not only Kaido, but the rest of the Beast Pirates were ready to fight at any moment.

"Mr. Jigen is the treasure of our Beast Pirates, and no one can snatch him away!"

Many subordinates were not afraid in the face of this fierce giant.

Big Mom looked at these little chickens react so violently to her own words, and immediately gritted her teeth, but then quickly laughed...

"Mama...mama..."

Who is afraid of whom?

But now, the Beast Pirates have many super technologies. In Big Mom's opinion, it is not wise to fight for that little scientist at this time.

She had to suppress her anger and said, "Well, Kaido, then you have to give me a [Universal Capsule]."