Chapter 15: Zephyr

After receiving the news that Kaido was causing trouble at the Navy Headquarters, Zephyr immediately returned.

Soon, he arrived where Sengoku and the others were. He knew in his heart that, looking at the current situation, Kaido had already left the Navy Headquarters.

Before he could start cursing Kaido, Sengoku was the first to speak after seeing Zephyr's prosthetic: "Take off the mechanical prosthetic."

Nine years ago, when Zephyr was training recruits, he encountered a pirate's sneak attack. To protect those recruits, Zephyr did almost everything he could, but in the end, he lost an arm, and at that time, only two recruits survived.

This made Sengoku have an idea, can the bean heal his broken arm?

Sengoku decided to give it a try.

If possible, Zephyr's recovery would be of great benefit to the Navy.

Zephyr originally wanted to aggressively shout at Kaido, but Sengoku's sudden words surprised him.

He asked in surprise, "What? Sengoku, what do you want me to do with the mechanical prosthetic?"

Everyone present understood what Sengoku meant, and Garp smiled and said, "Zephyr, just listen to Sengoku."

As a fellow warrior, Garp was looking forward to the recovery of Zephyr's arm.

Zephyr didn'tsay any more nonsense, he took off his mechanical prosthetic arm and then saw Sengoku handing him a bean in his hand.

Looking at the bean in Sengoku's hand, Zephyr once again felt confused, "Sengoku, why are you giving me a bean?"

Sengoku didn't say much, he just said, "Just eat it."

Although Zephyr didn't understand the intention behind this, he had no doubts about his two old comrades.

He took the bean from Sengoku's hand and put it directly in his mouth.

As soon as he ate it, it melted and turned into a green streak that entered Zephyr's body, which surprised him.

"What's going on here?"

Without waiting for Sengoku and the others to answer, Zephyr noticed the changes in his body. He saw the fracture of his amputated arm starting to twist. The wound that had healed for many years seemed to come back to life, and flesh and bones began to grow. Fingers, everything appeared.

Zephyr stepped back in horror and almost fell to the ground in shock.

"My arm...!"

In just a few seconds, his arm recovered, and this scene surprised everyone present.

"What's going on here?! My broken arm has recovered!"

Zephyr exclaimed and looked at Sengoku, wanting Sengoku to explain the situation to him.

Sengoku didn't immediately answer the question, but couldn't help laughing.

The same was true for Garp. Just now, he was still thinking about the veterans who were disabled due to the battle. Now there was an experiment on Zephyr.

As long as the Navy can create these magic beans, these veterans can also recover. You must know that these people are all battle-hardened warriors, once they can regain their strength, the strength of the Navy can skyrocket against the pirates.

Seeing that Sengoku and the others were ignoring him, Zephyr, who was a little anxious, became even more curious. Now his curiosity had reached its peak and he hurriedly asked again, "Sengoku, Garp, you two, hurry up and tell me what's going on, you're scaring me."

Sengoku's face was still full of joy, and as he smiled, he explained, "Okay, okay, don't worry, I'll tell you."

He talked about the battle that had just taken place in Marineford and how they had obtained the Bean from Kaido's hands, and how it would heal every time someone ate one.

Zephyr was completely stunned by the news. He had heard of devil fruits that could grant healing powers, but he had never heard of a fruit that had the ability to heal wounds and restore amputated limbs.

After Sengoku's explanation, Zephyr felt more at ease and grateful. He turned to the two recruits who had survived with him, and said withan emotional voice, "Guys, don't worry, your master will be back in full form. Let's make those pirates pay for what they did!"

Sengoku nodded in satisfaction, knowing that Zephyr's recovery would not only be beneficial to him, but also to the Navy and the World Government in their fight against the pirates.

Garp was also happy to see his friend recover from his injury and chuckled, "That's great, Zephyr, Bwawawawawa."

Zephyr smiled widely and nodded his head, "Of course! I'm ready to fight any pirate that crosses our path!"