Chapter 34: Linlin Gets a Surprise

At this moment, everyone present was boiling and their faces changed drastically.

"He really did...this..." Yasopp was stunned, shocked beyond words.

Lucky Roux's favorite piece of meat fell to the ground, and he didn't even know it, dumbly saying, "Oh my god, am I dreaming again?"

Benn Beckman doesn't know what to say at this point. Although he just guessed it, but now that this miraculous scene has actually been realized, it still makes him unable to digest it for a while.

After a long while, he swallowed and said, "This scientific disaster is really amazing..."

"Too much." Shanks couldn't help but murmur.

What happened in front of them was something nobody expected, this turned out to be a super drug that could bring the dead back to life, which made one's scalp numb.

They really didn't expect that the fairy beans actually had the effect of resurrecting the dead, which made everyone very surprised.

This can no longer be explained by powerful effects, it is simply a miracle.

Everyone waited a long time before digesting the scene in front of them, but the waves in their hearts could not be calmed.

After a while, Benn Beckman said, "Shanks!"

Benn Beckman said solemnly, "No matter what happens, we must pay attention to the Beast Pirates. This has completely exceeded our expectations."

Shanks also understood, his face became solemn as usual: "Indeed, the Senzu beans cause too much fear. If there are too many, the Beast Pirates won't be killed at all."

Saying that, Benn Beckman looked at all his members and finally looked back at his captain: "I think we should change our focus now and fully target the Beast Pirates. Once we find them, we will attack directly. Take as many Senzu beans as you can!"

"If not, we will definitely fall behind the Beast Pirates, and be defeated in a large-scale battle."

"Mhm." Shanks also thought about it.

That being said, he said aloud, "From now on, we, the Red Hair Pirates, will fully focus on the Beast Pirates, take as many beans as you can."

"At the same time, continue to gather information about this scientific disaster and investigate how the Beast Pirates appeared on Whitebeard's territory."

This is also very important, otherwise, the Beast Pirates will suddenly appear on their chassis and they won't know how to protect themselves.

...…

Under the exaggeration of Morgans, something usual, the Vinsmoke family of North Blue is also shocked by the recent turmoil in the New World.

Kaido of the Beasts has been too active recently. Not long after the Naval Headquarters mutiny, and now he has gone to the site of the Whitebeard Pirates to make another mutiny, what else is hidden here?

.....

On the other hand, in Whole Cake!

Big Mom and a group of servants were equally shocked after seeing the newspaper.

They actually had an encounter and fought, and received no news about this matter. They only found out after. You must know that Big Mom is the "Queen of the Industry", what she is most proud of is her information channel.

"Did Kaido really defeat the Whitebeard Pirates?"

Katakuri said calmly, "It's not surprising, with the Senzu beans, even we would be forced to flee with the help of the Senzu beans."

Katakuri has always been calculating, and no matter how much he tried to think, there was no future in which they defeated Kaido with the help of this deranged invention.

Big Mom's eyes were cold: "Although I don't want to admit it, it's true at this point. The biggest question now is how that guy Kaido got to Whitebeard's territory."

"We can't even enter Whitebeard's territory undetected."

After thinking for a while, Big Mom decided to ask Kaido directly in the simplest and rudest way.

The Den-Den Mushi rang, and soon Kaido answered the call, his playful voice saying, "You...Linlin...have been thinking about me a lot lately."

Kaido wasn't stupid, and besides knowing her perfectly, he knew that this old woman had been tearing her little brain apart in the past few hours, thinking about how he managed to sneak into Whitebeard's territory without leaving a trace.

Big Mom sneered, "Kaido, stop talking nonsense, you know why I'm looking for you this time."

Kaido laughed, which made the anger in Big Mom's heart suddenly increase. Thinking that Kaido had hung up before, but thinking that the other party needed to answer the question, Big Mom forcibly suppressed the anger in her heart and said, "Kaido, how did you get to Whitebeard's territory this time?"

"I didn't hear any wind from my side!"

Kaido suddenly became proud again and said with a laugh, "This is the credit of the arbitrary door."

On the opposite side, Big Mom was a little stunned when she heard the new term, "What did you say?"

"What arbitrary door?"

Kaido's laughter became louder and he said, "You can go to wherever you want to go, just turn the handle and you can go wherever you want to go, uh, cluck, cluck...". He said while drinking happily.

Lately, the Beast Pirates have been the talk of the town, which made Kaido extremely proud.

On the opposite side, Big Mom couldn't help having a black line on her face, "Kaido, do you think I'm a fool?"

Big Mom believes that Kaido, this bastard, is deceiving her. She can go wherever she wants. How could such a thing exist?

She wanted to say more, but Kaido hung up directly on the other end.

Big Mom couldn't take it anymore. "Damn bastard, you hung up on me again, damn it..."

This made her swear to find an opportunity to settle accounts with Kaido.

Suddenly, a pink door appeared in the center of the hall, which surprised Big Mom and all the present children and servants.

Cracker immediately summoned his biscuit armor, ready to fight.

"Anyone?" Smoothie was also very cautious.

Only Katakuri showed an expression of astonishment, and his eyes trembled violently, "How could this be?"