Chapter 4: Princess Orders'

Charli and Luca was having breakfast in the local cafe, Charli was having a classic PB and J sandwich meanwhile Luca was having breakfast Tacos, he cooked it himself. The other animal companions doesn't eat as their system doesn't make them hungry.

Suddenly the cafe door bust wide open, everyone at the shop took a cover under their tables, it was the Royal Guards.

The Royal Guards are the official security Guarding the Royal family of this country, they can do whatever they want aslong as it's relevant to their job.

"A-ah! How can I help you..?" The pale bartender stuttered through his words as he looked up, trying to face the Guards.

"We're looking for two certain vigilantes, One is a white haired male Bard and the other is an orange haired lady named 'Charli'" The leader of thr Guards stiffly said as the bartender quickly pointed at the duo's table.

"Awe, C'mon! You little snitch!" Luca exclaimed out of spite as the guards quickly turned to their direction and grabbed both of them by the arm.

"H-hey! Let go of me!" Charli tried to escape from their grip but unluckily she has a weak pair of limbs and the guards are much more built than her.

Luca didn't want to obey the Royal authorities and fought back against them, but they were stronger and faster, so they put him in chains and took him away.

"Yeah, let go of us, you weirdos! We didn't even do anything..well except for me..but why Charli too?!" His complains was never heard as they were dragged into a carriage and was forced to stay there.

They were lucky enough that the carriage was comfy to sit on..which is strange, aren't prisoners supposed to be on cells??

"Oh..uhmm, does this mean we're not gonna die or..is it the opposite?" Charli sat on the one of the couch, it was rather small and cam only be sat by ons person, which bothered Luca very much.

"I don't think so..but ugh, why is the seats here so tight..now I can't sit beside you" He murmured the last part, while he's at it, the two animal companions once again appeared out of thin air.

"Master, Why are we in this dump?" Ciel rolled his eyes as he sat on Luca's shoulder, Meanwhile Chip rushed to Charli's lap and stood infront of her "Player! How did you get yourself arrested already, we barely leveled up ourselves!" Chip cried out as Charli averted her eyes somewhere else, avoiding the question.

"Well..it's a funny story, you see..I really don't..know?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?! YOU CONTROL WHAT YOU DO! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BECOME A CRIMINAL?!" Chip became increasingly vocal and animated, stomping his feet and complaining aloud, seemingly without end. Despite Charli's best efforts to soothe him, Chip's complaints only grew louder and more insistent, leaving Charli feeling frustrated and inadequate. Despite her attempts to calm Chip down, she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by his constant complaints, unable to ease his agitated mood. It was a challenging and draining experience, one that tested both Chip and Charli's patience.

Luca and Ciel, on the other side of the carriage meanwhile just watched the two and sighed at their chaos, finding out how they got in that situation was less of their problems, they need to escape from this carriage.

"Guys..can you just- you know what..whatever" Luca instantly giving up as he just brushed it off and watched the view on the window.

▀▄▀▄▀▄◇▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Get Out." The pair hastily exited the carriage, opening the door themselves as they were eager to escape the oppressive and cramped space within it. Stepping onto the warm and sunny land, they found themselves suddenly free from its confines, and they stood there, taking in the beautiful surroundings for a moment.