Chapter 6: Vengeful Spirits

"Alex said it should be here somewhere.." Luca held the map and compass tightly while Charli cleared the way with a blade.

"Are you sure, Luca? We've been wandering here for hours.." Charli stopped, she turned back to Luca, she is right, they've been here for a while and no sign of the Cave, LIGHT WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO GO IN A STUPID ADVENTURE ALONE?!

After a few days of training, Charli and Luca finally started on Alex's commission, Charli was lucky enough that Luca didn't changed his mind, only because she packed them homemade burritos though.

Unfortunately for them, Ciel and Chip won't be able to join in this adventure as..there's a problem in their system so they just let the animal friends stay at home.

"Relax Char, I think it's near here somewhe-"

"Huh? Why'd you stop?" She noticed the sudden stopping of her friend, she then looked at the structure he was staring at.

It was a massive boulder with a weird pattern etched on it of what seems like an imitation of the sun and the moon..and a weird clock thing in the middle.

"Is this it..?" Charli asked.

"I think so..but how do we go in?" Luca responded, he then walked over to it, trying to see if they need a passcode to get in but instead, he fell into a deep pithole.

It was a trap!

"LUCA!" Charli tried grabbing his hand at the last second but to her expectations, she failed. She didn't want to be alone, not now that she just found two of her friends, she needs to save him!

"Wait for me, Luca! I'll save you!" Charli grabbed a massive leaf from a tree, afterall the trees in this world is twice as large in the real world, crazy isn't it?

She then combined a few more leaves together to make herself a parachute, it's not gonna last long but its enough not to kill her.

She prepared herself for the dive and immediately pulled out her parachute once she jumped in.

Once she did, she finally saw her Albino haired friend, she sighed in relief that he was safe and sound.

"Oh, Charli! There you are!" Luca, who is strangely still alive moreover not harmed was standing perfectly fine as he waited for her to land safely.

"Luca, Oh I'm so glad your safe!" Charli quickly threw the leaf parachute away and hugged him, she was grateful enough both of them are still well and breathing.

"Ofcourse I am, what would you do without me afterall..anyways, where are we?" Changing the topic, Luca looked around..they seem to be in a long hole with a bunch of torches attached on the wall, is this where they get eaten alive?

"I don't know..we need to get out of here though, this place gives me creeps" Charli lead the way, Luca followed as they ventured around the place.

▀▄▀▄▀▄◇▄▀▄▀▄▀

The two soon then ended up in an entrance hall, infront was a sign that read.

Hello, welcome to the Underground Passageway! If you want to make it to the other end please follow the rules below:

1. Keep your head down, you don't want them to see you
2. Please be quiet at all costs
3. If you ever see one of them, please reach the nearest safe zone, they will be marked with green paint

Don't try to die! And enjoy.

"What the fu-"

"Okayy, I think we should go in now, no time to waste" Even before Luca could finish his word, Charli decided to interrupt him, being the one who prefers 'nice' words instead of.. those.