QNA!!: Pt. 1

P.S. this episode is just for funsies and its poorly written because I felt like crack

Bang!

Bunch of people trampled all over each other as they fell into thr ceiling into a room where I'll be locki– I mean, letting them stay in.

Charli: Okay..where am I now?!

Luca: *sigh* I don't know why were here but it's definitely Light's fault

Light: WHAT😡 LUCA, YOU LITTLE SHI—

Alex: Calm down people! I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this!

???: YOUR RIGHT, PRINCESS, BECAUSE TODAY YOU'LL BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS!

Sora: Uhmm..no thank you, I'm outta here

???: you'll get a free foot massage right after.

Sora: What do we do, suspicious voice from nowhere???

???: RIGHT! Forgot to introduce myself just call me Loom anyways since I don't wanna right a whole scenario of them getting confused, let's get to the questions!

Loom: First of!

For Luca, What did you do? Spill that tea my friend! Also what's with you and Tacobell Bathrooms?

Charli: What do you mean what did Luca do?! He's SO innocent, he wouldn't hurt a fly!

Luca: Uh..yeah, Innocent..*flashbacks to the bodies in the basement on the original world*

Luca: But uhh..anyways, Charli is right, what do you mean I did something? I never did such a thi—

Light: BOO! NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!

Luca: SHUT UP LIGHT!..also tacobell Bathrooms has free toilet paper, I love it.

For Charli, If you could date anyone on the squad who would it be?

Luca & Light: *stares..just stares*

Alex: *who is given popcorn by me* Wow..this is so stupid its entertaining.

Sora: Ha! I know right *casually steals Alex's food*

Charli: Uhh..It'll be..L–...Li–..Lu–..

Light: COME ON CHARLI, JUST SAY MY NAME, ITS NOT THAT HARD

Luca: WHAT?! NO! DONT LISTEN TO HER BAE! TAKE YOUR TIME!.

Charli: Uhhh..L–....*falls to the ground and dies/j*

Alex: YOU GUYS BROKE HER!

Sora: OH HO HO! ONCE JAXX GETS HERE, ILL SO TELL ON YOU TWO

Luca: *rushed over to his "girl friend"* Charli! Light, help me out here!

Light: STOP TOUCHING HER FIRST, SHE LIKES ME SO BACK OFF

Luca: LIGHT ISTG STOP IT

•For Light, how did you lose your spellbook? Its in your inventory!

*While Luca panics on regaining Charli's consciousness*

Light: Well duh I obviously have it on my pocket! I can't get used to this techy crap, it's so hard!!

Alex: *sigh* You literally just have to say 'Inven– You know what, whatever, no wonder Mom dropped you when you were a baby

Light: wait..wha–

•For Alex, When did you realise you love Charli?

Alex: I thought no one will ever ask! Well it didn't happen in this world but on the other one..It was any other morning, i was taking a walk with her at the park since Levi said he's 'busy' with Ms. Misa, even though she's just getting a dentist appointment! Anyways, then a kid bumped onto her while running and the kids started crying, I didn't know what to do but Charli does, she kneeled infront of the kid and wiped the tears on her da then comforted her..that's when I realised how sweet and lovely Charli is! She's literally so cute, I wanna give her the world!