arcade | yechan 🕹️

- October 10, 2019
-Arcade, with, Yechannie. 🤍

You are on a date with your boyfriend, Yechan. He chose to come to the arcade with you since he knows you love arcade games!
'Hmmm, which game should we play first?! There are so many in here!!' Yechan says in excitement.
'Oh my gosh you're right!! Maybe this one first?' you point at a game that's laballed, "the walking dead".

Yechan gets scared quite easily. You notice he has a particular fear of zombies, so you want him to overcome it. You already tried making him watch the kdrama "All of Us are Dead", but that didn't work very well. He barely got through the first 30 minutes.

'Uh.. well...' he stumbles in his words as he looked quite scared. 'If you want then sure..!'

You and Yechan end up having a really good time. You both were laughing with each other and actually having fun. Although Yechan got scared most of the time, he fought off the zombies quite easily. After the game, you highfive him and smile at him, blushing slightly. He smiles back.

After finishing the game, you explore the area and end up staying until 10pm.

'So, what should we do now?' Yechan says, feeling a bit tired after leaving yet another game.

'Should we go to the convenience store?...' you look out the window and see the dimly lit convinience store across the road.
'Sure, I'm starvinggg anywayss.' Yechan rubs his stomach and you giggle at him. You link arms and walk out of the arcade.

............

You both enter the store, looking at different snacks and drinks. You decide to buy cheese ramen and coffee. Yechan buys tteokbokki and canned boba !!

'Let's go sit downn!!' you gesture towards two empty seats that look out into the still busy streets. He agrees and takes a seat, holding the food which is now cooked.
'You know...' he says as he gulps down a piece of tteokbokki, 'That was really fun. We should go on more dates!!'
'Yesss I agree! Maybe somewhere near the coast...' you imagine walking across the sand, hand in hand with Yechan, looking across to the ocean. You smile to yourself... and feel very tired all of a sudden.
'Mhmm..' he looks like he's enjoying the food very much, you say to yourself.

Suddenly, you feel your eyes start to shut and you are now asleep...

{Yechan's POV}
Your body jumps in shock, as you look down to see a head lying on your chest... it's y/n. How has she fallen asleep all of a sudden?! Well, she must be tired after all the hours we spent at the arcade.
You notice her shiver a little. You take off the denim jacket you've been wearing and cover her with it. You stare at her eyes, thinking about how perfect she is... you smile. You feel like the world had suddenly stopped spinning, people disappeared, people stopped walking by. You feel like it's just you and y/n against the world.