cat cafe | jinsik 🐱

- January 26th, 2023
- Date with Jinsik 🐱🐱

Beep. beep. beep! your alarm goes off. With your eyes closed, you reach your arm out to try and snooze it. But instead, you grab your phone. You slowly gain conscience and open your eyes to see a message from Jinsik.

Jinsik🐱🤍
Hii, y/n! 🙈

Hxy, Jinsjk!! 🤍
Sorryyy,  i've just woksn up...how are you??

Jinsik🐱🤍
Nothing much, I'm just bored at home on a day off... Zzz

Haha, well, maybe do you want to go to a cat cafe?... Since I know you love cats...

Jinsik🐱🤍
Woah, you remembered!! Sure, then. Let's meet at 2.00pm. 🤗

Okay. :)

You curl up into a ball, kicking your legs in the air. Jinsik is your favourite person ever.. you love going out with him, you love being with him, you literally love seeing him. Since you don't want to keep him waiting, you go to get ready.

.........

You run over to where Jinsik is standing and he hugs you.
'Y/n, finally!! I've been waitinggg!' he says as he embraces you in his arms. You feel his warmth and comfort, even through the freezing cold weather.
'Yesss, jinsikkk!' he looks down at you, having such a nice smile on his face, that you just have to copy it. It's basically contagious.
'Shall we go noww?' he says while doing aegyo. You giggle and hold hands, walking off to the direction of the cafe.

'Welcome to the Cat Cafe!!' the waitress says, bowing at you both as she tells you about the cafe. You look to your left to see so many cute kittens and cats, you just cant help but be reminded of Jinsik. You take out your phone and take a zoomed picture of a tabby cat:

'Come on, y/nnnn!' Jinsik grabs your hand gently and walks over to where the cats are, not even caring about anything else

'Okay, okay I'm coming!!'

Jinsik does not know where to even start. He is looking at each and every single one, looking so clueless. You laugh in secret. He's literally so adorable...
'Just pet one first, you will be able to pet all of them eventually!' you say as you squat down to pat a white striped cat. It purrs and sits still, scratching its right ear.

'These are all so cute, I could literally stay here forever.' Jinsik says as he is stroking another cat's fur. 'Hey, this one kind of reminds me of you, y/n..' he moves over and then starts to stroke its head again. It is your favourite breed, the (breed name).

'Aww, you know what my favourite breed is? Wait, but how??'
'Your instagram profile, silly.' he pulls out his phone, goes onto instagram and clicks on your profile picture. It's the exact same breed as the cat in front of you, instead it's just a Google image.

....

Lots of time passes and now, you're out of the cafe, stomachs full, your satisfaction fulfilled.
'I really loved that,' Jinsik says. 'Going out with you is so fun and enjoyable, too.' he smiled and put his arm around you. He pulled you to the side, hands on your shoulders, so you're now facing him
'Listen, how about we go on more outings together? At different places? Maybe we can even go abroad together..' he thinks for a moment.
'Yes, I would love that so muchhhh!'
He suddenly hugs you. You can feel his warm embrace, you can smell his newly bought cologne, you can feel comfort.
'I love you.' he smiles and winks down at you.
'I love you too, my jinsik!!!' you smile back at him thinking, what did i ever do to deserve someone like you?