skating | junghoon (friends to lovers) ⛸️🧊 (#1)

-February 19th 2023
-Friends to lovers?... 🤍

You start the day off by getting a call from Junghoon, one of your friends in your friend group. Your friend group is Minjae, Sumin, Seeun, Hunter, Hyunwoo, Yechan, Junmin, Yujun, Jinsik, and of course, Junghoon. Junghoon isn't as close with you though... you want to get closer though.. anyway, you answer the phone:
'Hey, hoonie!'
'Hey, y/n. How are you?'
'I'm good... How about you?'
'The boys and I thought, that maybe you would want to come over for a, um, sleepover? The boys wanted to go out as well, and we'll do this over a few days.. what do you think?'
'Yes, I'd love that... I'll be there by 3pm?'
'Sure, that's fine. Bye y/n.' he hangs up.

You go to do your skincare and then get ready.

....................

Ding dong.
'Guys, she's here!!!' Minjae says as he rushes to open the door for you.
'Heyyyyyy!!' the boys say as they all try to hug you at once.
'Aww, stop it guys!! I haven't even come inside yet?!' you giggle and hug them all back, once you get in..

'So, who's going out  first?' Yechan asks. 'Y/n, who are you going with?...'
Hey, wait. You think to yourself. This is my one chance to get closer with Junghoon.
'How about you, Junghoon hyung?'
All of the boys' eyes moves to the right, in sync, from your direction to where Junghoon is standing. They're eager to know his answer.. as you never really hung out with Junghoon.
'Uh... well.. sure, i guess.' his cheeks turn slightly pink.
'Well then, bye guys!' Hunter says as the boys start to turn on the tv and watch their own episodes, Tricky House.

It's a bit awkward at first, but then Junghoon starts the conversation.
'So, where do you want to go first?..' he says shyly.
'Umm, i don't know. Well, didn't you say you liked ice skating? I could book tickets..'
Junghoon blushes. 'Hm, sure, i like that idea.'

.........

After a while, you arrive at the venue, after getting out of the taxi.
Junghoon looks around. You picked a really big venue, with a bigger skating rink. Here, there were many different people. Couples, married couples with children, teenagers, loads more.
'So, let's go?' Junghoon says with a slight smile on his face. You can tell he's quite happy.
'Of course.' you smile as he walks ahead, to where you replace your shoes.

When you put your shoes on, you notice Junghoon's laces are untied.
'Hey, I'll do your laces for you?' without thinking, you bend over to tie Junghoon's laces.
'U-um, okay. Thank you, y/n.'
You glance up quickly, to see Junghoon looking at you. He doesn't notice you though.
Something's off... for sure. As someone who's had many crushes in the past, you know exactly how someone acts when they like someone. But you just shrug your feelings off as you stand back up after his laces are done. He wobbles a bit, so you hold his waist and wrap your hands around from the back. He also puts his arm around you. Your heart flutters...

'You ok, hyung?' you say as you both look in each other's eyes. You pause for a moment and feel like you're in a kdrama.
'Yes.... i'm fine.'
You hold him steadily as you walk over to the rink.
'Come on, follow my lead.' You reach your hand out to Junghoon. He grabs your hand and you start skating in circles.
You spin around in circles, hand in hand, as Junghoon holds your hips when you jump in the air to do a spin.
You feel like you're having the best time in your life.
You've seen Junghoon's real smile. A nice, genuine smile.
He has so much fun with you. You smile at each other every time you touch.. you feel a connection. As if you've been best friends for ever, even longer than when you were born.

......

Afterwards, you and Junghoon go back to take your skating shoes off.
'That was sooo much fun, y/n. We should definitely come back!!'
You giggle. 'Yes, of course! It was one of the best moments in my life.'
He smiles at you. But he quickly goes back to his straight face.
'Hey, you know... I need to tell you something. But i'll tell you when we go back to the house, okay?'
'Oh, yeah, don't worry about it.'
You go up to leave, slightly touching each other's arms as you walk out.
There is a slightly awkward silence as you're both walking. It's kind of late at night, almost 8pm. 7:49pm, your phone reads. You still do talk a bit, about random things though.

Once you get back, the hyungs welcome you both.
'Waah.. it's been ages!' Jinsik cries. 'Where have you been for that long?!'
You and Junghoon give each other a look.
'Well...' you pause. 'We went ice skating.'
'Wait, that's it? Ice skating for more than four hours... what were you even doing? Making ou-'
Junghoon covers Seeun's mouth before he can finish the sentence.
'I- what? No, obviously not. Anyway, Junghoon, let's go into my room so we can talk..'
Some of the boys say 'oooh' as you both walk towards your room.

'So what did you want to-'
'I like you.' he whispers, under his hot breath. His lips are so close to your neck.. you can't even breathe.
'I..' you're struggling to breathe the remaining particles of oxygen in that's left in the room.
'Yes, I know we're the least close in the group, but I guess I was too scared to show my feelings then. But today... brought out a different version of me. My child self. I felt so happy, skating round and round in that rink. I really, really liked that moment with you. I personally feel like we should hang out more. What do you say?' he chuckles.
'Of course!!' you smile.
But, as you leave, you realise the door had a little gap, and the boys were gathering around to listen.
'Hey, you guys....' Junghoon booms as he swings the door open. 'Come back here!!!'
You toss him a pillow and he chases each of the boys as they run in every sort of direction. To be honest, you're living your best life.

Requested by: il0veyunho
Thanks for reading, i'm sorry if it's not what you wanted! ⛸️🤍

xikers imagines ?! ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara