Moving in

Getting to their house I was completely stunned, it was huge and beautiful. We got down from the car, I didn't pack much, just a box and my backpack. I was led into the house. The living room was large with a bookshelf against the side of the wall, it was filled with books, the dinning area was demarcated by pillars and it was two steps higher than the living room floor.

The woman led me upstairs and we walked past two doors, both on the sides and got to a door on the left hand side. There was another door facing it on the right. The woman I have come to know as Mrs Fidelia opened the door on the left for me, when I entered, I paused to look at it and it was beautiful, an average size teenage girl bedroom, decorated in mostly pink, I didn't really have a favorite color but I did like light blue, I liked pink too anyway.

" Do you like it?" Mrs Fidelia asked bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and nodded with a smile. She seemed so nice, I had alot of questions to asked but decided to settle in first.
" I'm glad you like it" she smiled back " Go ahead and have a rest, my kids are not home yet, I'm sure they'll love to meet you" she said.

' Kids, She had children? Oh no no no, wait! Did I think she would be childless?' I thought, I was only scared, I didn't want new people like my step siblings, but well, what can I do, I had no choice, I had cousins, I tried to relax myself. I smiled at Mrs Fidelia.

" I'll come get you once it's time for dinner okay?" She said before leaving.
I sighed once she left and stepped further into the room that was now mine and immediately began to arrange my properties.

***
Later that evening, I had gone downstairs for dinner. Mrs Fidelia and her husband Mr Noah had two sons.

The dinning had six chairs, two on each sides, one at the heads each. Mr Noah sat at the head, Mrs Fidelia sat by him on his right, and I sat by her. The younger son who looked like he was 12 years old, he looked fat, his cheeks were a bit chubby, he had dark brown hair, he sat by Mr Noah on the left, and in front of me was the eldest son, he looked 18, his hair was brown but way lighter than that of the younger son.

He was slim and muscular, not overly muscular, he was very handsome. He had blue eyes, just like Mrs Fidelia's, his nose was firm and well shaped, his lips were pink and plump, not too plump though, his hair fell to the side of his face almost covering one of his eye.

Wait! Have I been starring at him? No one had started eating yet and it felt awkward.

Mr Noah cleared his throat " So... She would be living with us from now on, her name is... Liela, she's your cousin" Mr Noah spoke.
" Yes dears" Mrs Fidelia added with a big smile as she looked at me then points towards her Chubby son, " His name is Abel" she stated then nudged towards the very handsome one in front of me " He's Gabriel" she seemed really happy.

" I'm sure you'll all get along well" she added
" How come she's our cousin and we're only getting to know her?" Abel asked
" It doesn't matter Abel, just treat her like your sister" Mr Noah spoke
" But how can I treat her like my sister when I've never had a sister before?" Abel asked again
" Stop asking questions Abel" Mrs Fidelia warned him.
" How old is she?" Abel asked again

"I'm 16" I said and everyone went silent, making me regret speaking. I looked at Gabriel who had not spared me a glance even once, I couldn't tell if he liked me or not
" Can we eat now? I'm starving" Gabriel finally spoke, obviously tired of the conversation
" Oh yeah sure, go on" Mrs Fidelia said and everyone started eating.

I don't know why but i wanted Gabriel to like me, I didn't want him to hate me, I kept glancing up at him, I watched how he ate his pasta ever so neatly, he picked up his glass of water drinking from it, I watched how he gulped it down and started eating again. He was my cousin and I wasn't supposed to be starring the way I was, yes I know, but I couldn't help it.

I've never seen such a handsome guy before, and the fact I was sitting across him was unreal.

He raised his eyes from his food to meet my eyes. I have been caught starring, I quickly looked down at my food, in the process, I slammed my hand against the plate and the liquid from the food splashed into my eyes. I winced in pain gaining the attention of everyone else

" Are you okay?" Mrs Fidelia asked worriedly before realizing my situation ,
" Oh my God dear" she panicked
" Quickly , Gabriel, take her to go wash her eyes, quickly" she said .
I heard Gabriel grumble some inaudible words before getting up and coming to my side to help me up.

Immediately his hand made contact with my skin, I felt goosebumps all over my body. He led me to the kitchen and turned on the sink tap, and stepped backwards leaving me to wash my eyes.

I used my hands in washing my eyes but it was a struggle as my hair kept falling into the water, I turned off the water and turned around only to collide into his body........

****
Sorry for leaving you guys here, the next chapter would continue from here

Do you guys want the chapters long or short, let me know in the comments

Don't forget to vote and comment
I can't wait to know what you'll think.