The closet's door

His chest was well defined, my eyes went down a bit more to look at his flat stomach decorated with abs, it was perfect, I looked at his arm and although I've seen them before, seeing him half naked made me want to touch them.. I wanted to look away but also didn't want to.

" Liela it's almost 11pm" Gabriel spoke distracting me from my thoughts, his voice deeper than usual, I looked at his face, his frown deepening
" Did I disturb you?" I asked innocently, fighting to keep my eyes on his face. He sighed
" What do you want?" He asked ignoring my question.

I dropped my gaze again, my eyes only just noticing his grey sweatpant that hung low on his waist showing the V-line that ran into his pants, leaving me trying to make out the end of the V in my head, I gulped silently, why was I thinking so much.

" Liela"
I looked back to his face again.
" I.. I, I couldn't sleep..so... I was wondering.. if.. if I.. if ..you could keep me .. com..pany" I struggled with my words. His eyes softened. I couldn't help but think that Gabriel was avoiding me, but I wouldn't let that happen

" May..may..I..com..come. in?" I asked and his frown returned
" Liela....I. I don't know about this" he said , he looked worried, I really didn't understand why
" Please? I'm scared to be alone in my room" I pleaded although I lied about being scared alone in my room

" Fine, but. ..." He paused " Fine" he repeated and stepped away from the door so I could go in. I walked into the room, the lights were blue, making everything else in the room blue, and also making it difficult to see properly. Gabriel closed the door, he locked it but then paused and unlocked it again just letting it close. He turned to look at me, I just stood not knowing what to do.

I wanted to see him, but now that I was here, I was thinking if I shouldn't have. His eyes were fixed on me. He was still shirtless so I had to look at other things in the room to keep my eyes from roaming his body.

Gabriel walked to his bed and sat " So what do you want now?" He asked. " You.. you could go to bed, I just wanted someone around, go ahead with what you were doing" I said. He looked at me hesitantly but then laid down on the bed facing the ceiling, folded his right leg and put his right arm under his head. The position making his chest and abs more visible and attractive.

I turned away from him as I placed my phone on the table and started exploring the room touching almost everything I saw. I got to his closet, apart from the two doors that could be opened together at a time, there was another door which was on its own. I walked to it and attempted opening it but it immediately slammed shut.

I froze to the spot, Gabriel's palms rested on the door indicating he was the one who closed it back, I was shocked, his hands were by my sides caging me between his arms. I could feel him behind me. My back brushed against him lightly, the image of him being shirtless clouded my mind once again. Both our hands were still on the closet, he wasn't saying anything. I was so scared, he seemed angry, I knew I must have trespassed.

   I slowly turned around to face him, craning my head to look at his face, I couldn't tell his facial expression, our position casting a darker shade of blue between us preventing me from seeing his face, but what I knew was.. he wasn't smiling.

" I'm.. I'm sorry" I muttered slowly lowering my gaze " Liela" he whispered, I looked back at his face " Do not ever open this door" he said seriously and I nodded. He went silent again still keeping me there, I lowered my gaze again. " I'm sorry" I apologized again and I heard him inhale deeply

We both fell silent, my fingers started playing with themselves out of nervousness, I couldn't look at his face, his marvelous looking abs captivating my eyes again. I looked down to the V-line that ran into pants leaving me to imagine, I honestly didn't know what was wrong with me, why was I staring?

" Liela..." I heard Gabriel mutter breathlessly and I quickly lifted my face to look at him, I realized he had moved even closer. I still couldn't see his face clearly

" Liela..... Stop looking at me like that" he spoke, his voice husky
    I blinked, afraid if he knew I was admiring him
' Heavenly Lord, why would I be admiring my cousin?' I thought

" Liela, you can't stay here... tonight" Gabriel whispered but I heard, I noticed his voice was becoming deeper with each passing second
" Why?" I asked innocently. He stared down at me not saying a word and I bowed my head unable to hold his gaze.

" It's okay, I'll just leave then" I said sadly, he didn't reply so I took the opportunity and quickly bent down passing under his hands, I hurried to the door and opened it
" Good night Gabriel" I said before hurrying away closing the door behind me

_____________________

Vote & Comment ❤️