Sweaty

I sat alone in the living room, it was noon already and no one was home yet. Just as I stood up from the couch. The door opened and Gabriel walked in. I became still, starring at him. His hair was a complete mess, he looked sweaty.

He walked towards me " You're okay?" He asked and I quickly nodded not looking away from his face, he seemed to look better every single day.
" Liela, are you okay?" Gabriel asked again, worry etched on his face as he reached for my face. I cleared my throat slightly tearing my eyes from his face.

" I'm fine" I spoke. He breathed out in relief, I looked back at his face, I felt good knowing he worried about me, my thoughts going back to the previous night.
    I wanted him to hold me again
' Should I just ask him to hug me?' I thought but decided that wouldn't be good. I moved closer to him " I've been alone in the house, where did everyone go to?" I asked watching his face

" Oh" he exclaimed looking around the house until his gaze settled back on me " I went out with my friends, Abel attends piano lessons alot and sometimes just goes out with his friends so I'm not sure where he went, Dad traveled again. Mom...... Probably went to work"  he said starring straight at me.

I dropped my gaze when I couldn't continue to hold the eye contact, I took another small step closer, I was now just inches apart from him. He was silent just watching me, I was nervous, very nervous. I didn't know if he'll get annoyed but I just really wanted him to hold me again
" Gabriel?" I whispered while I starred at his chest " Yes?" He replied almost in a whisper too.

I slowly wrapped my hands around his body resting my head on his chest, he didn't hug me bad, I felt sad but didn't pull away " I was scared being home by myself" I admitted. My voice breaking slightly, I was going to break into tears, yes I was actually scared at home but Gabriel not returning my hug was what hurt me.

" I'm here now, you'll be fine" he said pealing my hands off him. He held my hands in his as he looked at me
" Liela..... I'm all sweaty right now, let me take a quick shower, I'll be back" he explained. I looked up at his face
" I won't take long, so wait here for me okay?" After saying that, he tapped my cheek lightly then turned and climbed upstairs.

    I stood there suddenly feeling giddy ' Would he hug me when he gets back?" I thought smiling to myself. I walked to the couch and sat. I couldn't wait, what in the world was really wrong with me? I've never wanted anybody this close to me before. Well.... Not like anyone had tried to get close before now.

Minutes past, maybe ten.. I really couldn't tell, it did feel way longer than that to me. I heard steps from the stairs, I looked towards the stairs and saw Gabriel walking down the stairs shirtless, he was on a grey sweatpant, his hair damp and he was bare feet, his abs were just so... Attractive, making me want to touch them.

I looked back to his face and met his eyes, he flashed me the most charming smile I've ever seen. My face immediately heated up and I turned away from him.
   I blinked rapidly ' What was that feeling?' I asked myself,I felt my stomach turn but not in a bad way, my heart beating faster.

While I was trying to get myself together, the space by me on the couch deeped in. I looked and saw Gabriel had already sat by me, I looked away quickly
" Want to watch a movie?" He asked, his voice clear and calm
" That would be nice" I replied immediately. I saw him smile from the corner of my eye
" Are you that excited?" He asked getting up to go pick the remote and then coming back to sit by my side.

I didn't reply to that. " Liela?" The way he said my name made me feel tingles all over. I looked at him " What do you want to watch?" He asked. I shrugged .
" Would you like to watch some romance?" He asked then looked at me with a smile.
' Why was he smiling alot today?' I asked myself.

   He looked away from me again. Soon a movie started playing on the screen. " Want some snacks?" He asked and I shook my head in a NO. I sat there trying to turn my attention from Gabriel to the movie.

   Time flew by, the movie was actually interesting and I forgot Gabriel was even by me until the movie got to a point where a very muscular man and a girl were kissing and trying to take off each other's clothes. I quickly picked up the remote out of anxiety and turned off the television.

Everywhere suddenly became silent, I wasn't expecting that, I had never seen anything like that before. I have seen people kissing but not with that much aggressiveness and.... Why were they trying to have sex on screen., I was ignorant about alot of things but I've been taught about basic sex in school and that looked like it.

    I looked at Gabriel to know if he saw it too but he was..... sleeping. His head was thrown backwards, his sitting posture was a bit slant, he was facing me slightly, seeing him in this state was different. He seemed so.... So.... I couldn't explain it. I shifted closer to him. I looked at his muscled arm, I used my index finger in poking it softly, it felt hard.

Curiosity taking the better of me, I ran my hand up his arm and down again. I liked the feeling of it, I knelt on the chair, so I could be able to look at his face. My eyes dropped to his lips, so..... Beautiful. I was a bit nervous but I won't always get this opportunity.

________________________
Tell me what you think about this chapter and also...

Would you guys like me to show pictures of what Gabriel and Liela look like?