Period cramps

" Are you okay?" I heard Gabriel ask as he walked up to me, stopping me from picking the pan, he held me to face him, his eyes running all over my body, probably checking for..... Injuries? Well he should be checking the pan.
" Are you okay?" He asked again and I nodded. Abel picked up the pan and placed it on the counter top then walked to my side waiting for my answer
" I'm fine" I said still unable to stand straight holding my stomach.

Gabriel was silent starring at me, I raised my head to look at his face
" You want to see a doctor?" He asked. I shook my head
" No, it's just a stomach pain" I replied
" A stomach pain? You still have to see a doctor" Gabriel insisted and Abel nodded in agreement.
I sighed
" I'm fine, it's not really a stomach pain, it's just..." I trailed off " I'll be okay" I added.

Gabriel exhaled and without warning, he lifted me from the ground and put me on the counter to sit. I starred at him with wide eyes.
" What.. what are you doing?" I asked a bit flustered
" You'll sit here and tell us what to do. Okay?" He instructed
" But.. look.. no, I.." I tried to object but he interrupted
" Just listen Liela, you tell us what to do, okay?" Gabriel insisted and I just nodded.

  Not long, they were turning on the gas cookers, putting the pan on it, cracking eggs, bringing out seasonings, slicing vegetables etc. All with my instructions, I swear I couldn't be more thankful to them.
    I watched as Gabriel was doing most of the cooking while Abel assisted by bringing out stuff and lending Gabriel items and also checking on me, Abel was too sweet.

Gabriel pulled up his sleeves, sometimes swinged his head trying to get his hair off his face, I couldn't help but smile. At a point Gabriel walked to me and stood in front of me, his hair had fallen into his face again, he put his hands backward as they were  wet, he brought his face forward close to me.
    At first I blinked, although I knew what he was asking me to do, but God, he was too good looking, I just starred at him before I slowly lifted my hands to his face slowly using my fingers to brush the hair out of his face and put them behind his ears, not all were long enough but at least, they could stay out of his face. All this while he starred into my eyes and I did same, even when I was done I still left my hand on his face untill..

" What are you two doing?" Abel asked, his voice making us look at him almost immediately. I looked to the ground awkwardly while Gabriel cleared his throat as he walked away from me and back to what he was doing. Gabriel looked at Abel who was still giving him a questioning look
" What's it Abel? I asked her for help with my hair, get back to work" Gabriel said irritated and finally Abel looked away.
    They finished cooking. The food was a little bit too spicy but we all laughed over it and ate it anyway. I put Abel to bed and since I didn't see Gabriel go to his room, I came back to the living room to check and yep, I was right, he was in the living room, I walked to him.

He was playing his video game with everything arranged on the floor except for the popcorns.
" Should I get you snacks?" I asked, he looked at me " No" he replied and faced his game again.
" How do you feel now?" He asked still playing his game
" Better" I replied taking the opportunity to sit by him, I sat very close to him. He stopped and looked at me. I shifted from him just a bit thinking he didn't want me near him but he didn't stop staring at me

" I want to call Mom since I don't know what to do to... Ahm... Help you with... I mean..." Gabriel said finding it hard to speak " Nevermind" he stopped and looked back at his game but didn't continue playing.
    It only just registered to me that he might know what was wrong with me. " I'm okay now" I muttered feeling embarrassed
" Um thank you for.... Helping me out today" I added.

Gabriel didn't reply me for about two minutes, but then he suddenly put down his remote control and turned to me completely " Do you think I treat you badly?" He asked.
' What kind of question was that?' I thought. Actually he did treat me badly sometimes, but whenever he does something nice, it just seems to cover up for all the bad he's done before and I just can't feel sad, I didn't know how to answer I just lowered my gaze.

" I'm sorry for the times I've been unreasonable, I'll be better" he said and I looked at him
" No, it's fine, you've been nice to me, it's just me who's... Who's been stupid" I said bowing my head again unable to look at him. I knew he was starring at me even without looking at him

" Be careful with Harry" was the next thing I heard, I quickly raised my gaze to meet Gabriel's  " You know him?" I asked
" Yes, why not? I've been in the school for a long time, well he's not a very good person, I'm not saying you... should..." He said facing his game again.
    I wanted him to continue, I was happy he was caring about me and actually talking to me, I didn't think before doing what I did, I shifted closer and held his face with both my hands to look at me. I paused realizing what I did, my hands still on his face

" Umm.. I, I'm sorry" I said slowly removing my hands. Gabriel smiled at me, I didn't expect that, he held both my hands removing them from his face but held them in his hands " You're very active aren't you?" He asked with a smile.

_____________________
I am so sorry this is coming late, I've been a little busy.
I'll try to be better, just like Gabriel, hehehehe, okay it's not funny. I know

Vote & Comment ❤️